• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hoy-Hoy I'm New.

Draco

Advance Wars Grand Master
Bells
Switch
7661-1167-9999
New Horizons Token
Pavé
White Cosmos
森
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
:lemon: Hello My Name is Draco. Let me start By saying im the Worlds Worst SpellZor.
Now to tell u a bit about myself. I have listed the following info enjoy.

Name : Draco. Fav Game : Duh AC new Leaf (golden Sun close 2nd) Fav Food : Mac&Cheese.
Fav Gaming Platform : I like Hand Helds not a console guy. Fav type of Game : RPG.

Steak or Fish : Steak. Pepsi or Coke: ha ha Root Beer :p Where do you live : Earth or in my 3DS lol jk.

Well Thats about it, I hope this gives you the info you were looking for. What you wanna know me Fav Townie,
ok ok Thats a tough 1..lol not really SLY for life . W g2g tyvm and seya on the forums.

Well tyvm im glad to be here and i hope to meet lotsa cool new peps.

FYI cool pic of Edward.

Ahoy there, Draco!

Welcome to TBT. I like your introduction. Handhelds and food. Yup, greatness.

Welcome to the forums! :) By the way, I agree with most of your answers. cx​

Back