• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How's the weather for you today?

really grey again during the day, it rained a bit in the early evening and then stopped, but it's raining proper now. very cool and mega relacc

it's been quite rainy where I'm at right now! I visited this place before and it was rainy then too!

So insanely hot. It was just below 50 degrees yesterday and today it was over 90.

it's been so warm today ;'0 the warmest i think was at 23? it's cooled down now but i still got myself a glass of iced canada dry :>

Grey, neither warm nor cold, quite humid but it hasn't rained yet today. It's nice, I'm not complaining.

A little cloudy now, but there was good rain earlier in the day. We've been gitting bouts of below freezing temps at night, but that's great for the native plants and mushroom foragers. Morels love this weather!

wow it started with some loud thunder and now there’s a heavy downpour, i’m gonna be sleeping well to the sound of this rain 😌😌😌

wow it started with some loud thunder and now there’s a heavy downpour, i’m gonna be sleeping well to the sound of this rain 😌😌😌
I'd much rather have that happen when I am asleep than when I am outside lol.

It's been doing nothing but raining for the past few days. Getting kind of old. It's good for the garden I just put in, but only if it stops sometime soon. Otherwise it's going to kill/rot them just like it did that one year when it rained so much in the beginning of planting season.

It's at the mid 80s so pretty hot

Back