• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How's the weather for you today?

The weather is very Canadian, -14°C yesterday, 18°C today, 0°C with maybe snow tomorrow. Sometimes people wear a winter coat in the morning and come back in shorts in the afternoon.

Absolutely beautiful. Few clouds, no humidity for once, and the sun wasn't overwhelming. I actually sat outside and relaxed comfortably for a good few hours. A great way to spend a day off!

Today was a little chilly, I think about 50 degrees. I felt comfortable in a light jacket and in my pajama shorts when I took pictures of some flowers earlier.

It was sunny with a chilly breeze. I feel like it is slowly warming back up again but I don't actually know. I need to check the forecast honestly.

A strong mix of sunny and super cloudy. I think there's a chance of rain.. my husband and I were gonna go to the city today but we stayed up too late and I didn't wanna risk walking around in the rain anyway!

Hope this weekend is super sunny 🤞😤🤞

really really cloudy. was raining about 20 minutes ago but has stopped for now

it’s been so flip floppy today 😭
one second it would be pouring rain then we’ll get a sunny break before it’s back to rain :C

Back