• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How'd she steal my villager?

D00M

Bells
So, my GF visited my town via local-wifi and she spoke to Pinky. Next thing I knew, Pinky was interested in moving and a day later I found her at my GF's town speaking positively of me and even showing her private letters I wrote!

If I understand correctly, all I'd have to do is chit-chat enough with one of her villagers? Any information will be greatly appreciated!

When a villager moves out of your town it'll be sent to a special holding place, once you spot pass someone with an open slot in their town the villager will move there.

Yeah once a villager moves out they go into your "void" and people who visit your town can pick up your villager from your void and vice versa.

I don't believe Pinky's conversation with your girlfriend made her want to move out, though. That was most likely just a coincidence. I don't think you can prompt others' villagers to come to your town just by talking to them.

When a villager moves out of your town it'll be sent to a special holding place, once you spot pass someone with an open slot in their town the villager will move there.

"special holding place" is the sweetest and most pleasant way i've ever seen someone describe "the void" LOL
i love it

Wow thank you! That explains why all of my move-ins lately are actually from my daughter's town!

Back