• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

How to never be bored on TBT again

This is the best game ever!!! Next time I am all alone at home and I'm bored I'm going to play this game. It's like you always win.

Pally should be - everytime she shops or says friend

Lauren - everytime i drink/talk about wine or any other alcohol and how many times i say i hate kuma and how many times i swear

Pally - every time she ignores me :(
Lauren - every time she says 'sweety' + what u listed

Just to let you know, I am making a forum game that is a spin-off of this on the Wii U board of gamefaqs.

Also, I just got drunk on just plain living

Last edited:
umm no i put a lot of effort into this i require commission if you are going to do spin offs of my games thank u

OMG NEKU SAKURABA!!!! wooo!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm no i put a lot of effort into this i require commission if you are going to do spin offs of my games thank u

You should join Mafia Jake :)

DO IT YES.

First off, I did put a link to this thread showing that it is a spin-off (heck, I even said it was) so theres your commission.

Second, I did it, but it got modded for off topic posting. Not only that, nobody participated while it lasted.

You see, I did it on the wii u board and it had stuff like

*Someone complains about the gamepad
*Someone makes a thread about the sales of Wii U or one of it's games
*Someone calls someone a nintendrone
*Someone compares Wii U from PS4 and/or Xbox1
*Someone calls Nintendo fans in denial

Yeah, you could see why they removed it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have also gotten modded for trolling because I made a thread paroding the trolls on the board.

I was posting stuff like this...

Someone:You have to be alive first to be dead
Me: Wii U was never alive. It is stillborn baby

Someone: Welcome to the ignore list (He was refering to someone else but someone could still think it was aimed towards me)
Me: That's okay, you are just a fanboy offended by a fact

Someone: Welcome to the ignore list (He was refering to someone else but someone could still think it was aimed towards me)
Me: That's okay, you are just a fanboy offended by a fact
I agree

One thing that is kind of funny is the fact that I have been modded several times on there and they haven't taken any other action accept deleting my posts.

Last edited:
RAISE THE ROOF

Back