How to never be bored on TBT again

This is the best game ever!!! Next time I am all alone at home and I'm bored I'm going to play this game. It's like you always win.

Pally should be - everytime she shops or says friend

Lauren - everytime i drink/talk about wine or any other alcohol and how many times i say i hate kuma and how many times i swear

Pally - every time she ignores me :(
Lauren - every time she says 'sweety' + what u listed

Just to let you know, I am making a forum game that is a spin-off of this on the Wii U board of gamefaqs.

Also, I just got drunk on just plain living

Last edited:
umm no i put a lot of effort into this i require commission if you are going to do spin offs of my games thank u

OMG NEKU SAKURABA!!!! wooo!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm no i put a lot of effort into this i require commission if you are going to do spin offs of my games thank u

You should join Mafia Jake :)

DO IT YES.

First off, I did put a link to this thread showing that it is a spin-off (heck, I even said it was) so theres your commission.

Second, I did it, but it got modded for off topic posting. Not only that, nobody participated while it lasted.

You see, I did it on the wii u board and it had stuff like

*Someone complains about the gamepad
*Someone makes a thread about the sales of Wii U or one of it's games
*Someone calls someone a nintendrone
*Someone compares Wii U from PS4 and/or Xbox1
*Someone calls Nintendo fans in denial

Yeah, you could see why they removed it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have also gotten modded for trolling because I made a thread paroding the trolls on the board.

I was posting stuff like this...

Someone:You have to be alive first to be dead
Me: Wii U was never alive. It is stillborn baby

Someone: Welcome to the ignore list (He was refering to someone else but someone could still think it was aimed towards me)
Me: That's okay, you are just a fanboy offended by a fact

Someone: Welcome to the ignore list (He was refering to someone else but someone could still think it was aimed towards me)
Me: That's okay, you are just a fanboy offended by a fact
I agree

One thing that is kind of funny is the fact that I have been modded several times on there and they haven't taken any other action accept deleting my posts.

Last edited:
Back