How to get villagers to change their wallpaper?

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Switch
5905-5512-3899
I have Wolfgang in my town and I like having him here (he got some prime real estate!) but I absolutely HATE how he has the concrete wall! I've sent him the cityscape wall twice, and the second time his reply actually acknowledged that I was trying to get him to change his wallpaper, but he still has that gosh darned concrete wall! How can I make him change it? Does he just not like the cityscape wall? Should I send him a different wallpaper?

As a side note, I sent him the modern cabinet and he replaced his modern desk with it, but he also randomly got rid of his bed? What's that about?

I don't think they can change their wallpapers unfortunately :s I've tried so many times to change chief's wall and floor because I thought it didn't suit him, but no luck.

Yeah, I remember them changing it in WW but they don't anymore. I also miss how they used to ask for clothes, too.

Aww phooey, I could have sworn they still could change their wallpaper if you sent them one! I guess I'll have to deal with Wolfgang's house looking like a beautifully landscaped cottage on the outside while looking like an unlicensed basement rental apartment on the inside.

Back