• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How tidy/clean is your bedroom?

Do you keep your room clean?

• All the time! (I’m a neat freak)

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Sometimes it gets messy, but I try my best to take care of it.

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • No, it’s a mess and I have a hard time keeping it clean. (No shame in this.)

Votes: 20 30.8%

• Total voters
I clean it very often, and I deep clean my room (and bathroom) about once a month. Usually when my rooms messy its because it's unorganized (like I have clothes on the ground or a bunch of books all over drawer or table tops).

if i'm going out then it's a riot but otherwise i need my bedroom to be spotless or i feel like i can't relax

I clean my room semi-regularly but it definitely gets messy as I keep taking stuff out for work and leaving it on my desk. Same with pajamas and clothes. These occasionally end up on my bed and on the floor. I use a lint roller to grab stray hairs when I see a lot pile up, and will try to do a full move-the-furniture vacuum+sweep+ wet mopping once every two to three months. I tend to clean more frequently in the summer when I can open my windows and also get some fresh air.

It's a mess unfortunately, I don't spend much time there, there is no space, no closet, no desk, just books, CD and boxes collecting dust. Every day I'm telling myself I should clean up, but I don't want to disturb the cats stealing my bed as soon as I get up. I can't use the vacuum cleaner in the day because the person in the room under is working at home and needs to talk on the phone or Zoom, and in the evening, ppl are watching TV or studying. Also there is really no space, I have to walk on the bed to take something on the shelves or open up the window, I have to get the bed out to use the vacuum cleaner and it takes all day to clean up all the books. My figurines hold tiny paper parasols to protect them from the dust. I would like to put them all in a transparent boxes.

I keep my space clean! I normally do a deep clean/organizing once a week and just a minimal clean halfway through the week. As a college student I feel like I function best when my living quarters are kept tidy, plus it's a form of destressing (I normally light some candles and put on some fun music).

If it was up to me, my room would be a mess. My mom makes me clean the whole upstairs (which includes my room) once a week though, so it’s usually clean.

my room is always messy. i try to do a deep clean about one time a month (entire closet, under bed, sort through unworn clothes) and then it gets messy again about 2 weeks later.

My room is neat in general, but sometimes I can get careless and then it gets messy. But it doesn't take long for me to clean it up at least.

It not that tidy, but not a total mess. I have a hard time with keeping things tidy, so it doesn’t bother me.

However, my dad and my grandma are neat freaks .-.

It usually depends on the state of my mental health but in general I try to keep it fairly clean. I sweep/dust every day and wipe down surfaces at least twice a week. I don't like it when surfaces are super cluttered so I try to decorate minimally, especially after my cat moved in. Anything small that could be knocked over was essentially boxed. I found that I enjoyed decorating with larger things while keeping my room spacious because it's so much easier to clean. But I kept my BOTW/TLOZ amiibo collection out because I love it haha.

My closets are a different story... No one needs to see inside my closets lol. I have a bad habit of not folding clothes. If it's not hung, I usually just shove it into my drawer and iron when I need to. My closets are kept closed at all time for the illusion of tidiness hahaha. I am also completely fine living in a state of "organised mess" but I always end up cleaning up quickly because of my cat.

It gets pretty messy because I spend a lot of my time in there, the rest of my apartment stays pretty clean though. It really just depends how I'm feeling, sometimes I go through depressive episodes and have a difficult time motivating myself to get cleaning/organizing. I'm trying to get better at it though.

My bedroom usually is clean and tidy, but I have my budgies in here so it gets dirty and dusty super quick due to all the flying around and losing feathers. I don’t have the time to clean that mess up everyday.

My room is always clean, I don't do clutter and dislike having clothes lying around for days on end. It gets vacuumed at least once a week and dusted about once a month unless the dust is really bothering me. I honestly just don't like living in a chaotic mess all the time.

I do what I can to make my room the cleanest it can be. The problem is that my cleaning skills are horrible, so there's always going to be a little bit of messiness sitting around. It drives me crazy how the floor can get a little dirty a couple of days after sweeping.

My side of the bedroom is always messy I have cords, clothes and a lot of cups everywhere 😬 My husband is the neat one you can see the floor on his side haha and you don't trip when you walk past haha

I try my best to keep it clean, but to others it looks chaotic. While it may seem that way, it's an organized chaos since I know where everything is and if what I need isn't in plain sight, I completely forget where stuff is.

I'm not a neat freak, but my bedroom is always very clean because I keep it very minimalist in there. I repainted and redecorated it last year, so it's a really nice space, and any clutter is in a different room.

Back