Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 13-17

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • 18-25

Votes: 56 42.4%
  • Over 25

Votes: 22 16.7%

• Total voters
I just turned 20 in July.. I wish I could rewind time to when I was a kid again TT^TT

I'm way older than everyone who posted. Ugh, time flies.lol.

I started playing the game cube version, and loved it so much. I've been playing new leaf for over 2 years now. I'm a kid at heart and my dream towns show it. I recently started a 6th game. I'm not sure what the theme will be, but it will be for kids and the kid at heart. ( just like my other towns ).

I love that this game is for all ages. I can play with my two nieces who are both 12, and my older sister who is 51. I wish my husband would play. He's really missing out.lol.

I'm 14... although my half birthday has passed, so I'm technically closer to 15 than 14. Scary. o:

27 here, ACNL or any other game like this are great stress-relievers especially after arriving home from work/school and you just had a bad/stressful day - reason why older generations enjoy this game alot.

Last edited:
A lot of adults are interested in gaming, even cute little games like AC.

They are indeed! Some of us started playing video games when we were 11, even! (Actually, I was 10.) And then grownupness sneaks up on you when you're not looking.

I love that the poll's last category is "over 25". Yup, I'm definitely over 25. And if you want to know how old, the answer is probably "old enough to be your mother". ;)

I'm 24... >.< woah next year ill be in 'over 25' group lol.. I'll probbly be still playing by then haha lol

Back