• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you change your TBT aesthetic?

How often do you change your TBT aesthetic?

• All the time!

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Every few months.

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Per every season and/or site event.

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Never.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Very rarely.

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
How often do you change your TBT aesthetic? I never change mine, however seeing everyone else’s aesthetic change periodically makes me happy.

I selected "All the time," though really it could be once a month for me. It's usually whenever I feel like it and am tired of my old aesthetic. I never really stick to one aesthetic for more than a month anymore, unless it's a really amazing aesthetic, lol.

Usually per season for me. I have a few holiday looks and lineups, and my regular (april thru september) look, but I've never really stuck with a pfp.

Every few weeks, more or less once a month, I honestly change it a lot less then I'd like...

Every season/event at the very least -- well, when it comes to profile picture/signature, anyway. I change my lineup a lot more often than that

I change mine often, but the changes are normally just to my avatar and lineup unless we have an event going on. I like to have an aesthetic that suits the seasons, with rotating signatures that I use every year. I don’t have enough signatures to change more than seasonally/when an event occurs, but I have many avatars and lineups to choose from.

I feel like I generally stick with an aesthetic for a few months. The duration can depend on whether an event is coming up that necessitates a change, if I get a new collectible that I want to display in a lineup with a complimentary avatar and signature, or maybe just feeling like it's time to switch things up.

I typically change my avatar and signature every few months to suit a particular season, holiday, or match the theme of a TBT event. I don't like to change those things too much.

I change my lineup all the time! I have so many lineups that I love and I want to keep some of them up for a while, but then we get new collectibles and I end up rearranging everything a dozen times. It's okay, though. I'll never complain about having too many awesome collectibles. 😊

whenever i feel like it and/or i have a new aesthetic i want to try out, which is typically every couple months or so, but it honestly varies haha. sometimes i’ll love an aesthetic so much that i keep it for several months, and some aesthetics i’ve disliked so much that i switched to a new one after a week or 2. 😅

i’ve never really been into having my aesthetics match the season, i prefer to just have whatever aesthetic i want when i want it, even if that means i have a vibrant, summery aesthetic in the winter, and a dark, ‘spooky’ aesthetic in spring haha. i do enjoy changing my aesthetic to match tbt events, though! i haven’t done it as much with christmas and easter as i always have a hard time coming up with lineups that i actually like for those holidays, but i’ve been trying to push myself! i like what i did for christmas this year, and i’m sure i’ll figure something out for next easter!

my aesthetics are never consistent since i love so many lol, but that’s okay! i enjoy being a walking patchwork of different aesthetics. 😋

Last edited:
I probably switch my aesthetic about every few weeks to a month or so; that's typically when I start itching to change things up again. I think three weeks is usually my ideal time, but it also depends on what's going on and what else I have planned. I might keep an aesthetic for longer if I don't have any new ideas and I'm not in the mood to re-use an old one, and where site events are concerned, I like to keep my aesthetic up for the full duration of the event. If something's starting up or I have an aesthetic I want to use at a particular time, I might change after only a couple weeks.
Sometimes I try to match my aesthetics to the season or nearest holiday, but sometimes I just go for whatever I'm in the mood for at the time. I think I just have a lot of fun planning and making new matching avatars/signatures/lineups ahahaha

Either every month or whenever there's an event! I love vibing with the site aesthetics. I change my lineup way more often though, especially when I get new collectibles :]

Often enough that I once confused a poor lad and he thought I'd quit the team. He asked me what happened to the goth mod and I'm like, oh, that's me - I just fancied a change! I can't remember who that person was but it made me chuckle.

Sometimes I'll change things up every few days and other times I'll stick with one particular aesthetic for months. Sometimes I'll stick with it to the point I get fed-up looking at it and it can take me a while to settle to anything new. If you ever see me without an avatar/sig/collectibles, it's not a sign I'm leaving - it just means I'm sick of looking at my old avatar and I'm too indecisive to pick a new one.

I usually don't know what to go with so most of the times its the same or I'll change it based on the season or the current event.
Lately, my signature been of a drawing of my two dogs, so its nice to keep it that way.

I usually change it every few months or so, or when there's an event on. I'll default to my Malroth avatar every now and then, usually when an event has passed but I haven't yet thought of a new one to use.

I change mine for each event, then go back to a normal look when there isn’t one on 😁

Usually for every season/TBT event, but there are like 5 different “regular ones” I switch between depending on my mood. Like this one I have right now is probably gonna stay up for all of January, except maybe a couple days for my birthday.

My sig/avy aesthetic remains the same throughout the year (minus tweaks here and there), with the only major changes coming during the events before I switch them back post-event. As for my line-up, that changes every few months for the most part, I think. Generally at least once per season.

i change mine a LOT, depends on whatever media im currently obsessing over.. i like to change it alot bc i get tired of having the same pfp and stuff and then i end up having to change everything else to match lol

Back