Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Spirit Candy: Wix
Christmas Candy
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
I am really bad at this. I love pointless random side quests and just running around exploring an over world. A lot of times I don't end up beating the main story. As soon as I unlocked multiplayer in Assassin's Creed and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, I pretty much never played the story anymore. I also didn't beat an Elite 4 in Pok?mon until Emerald. And that was only because I wanted to see the Battle Frontier. Sometimes I will go back to a game and beat it years later. Does anyone else play like this?

Often. I'm a completionist when it comes to games I really like.

This year I've beaten around ten games I believe and I've still got a backlog of games I keep meaning to go back to and finish off.

usually i dont move on until i finish it, especially if its pokemon

I try to beat most of the games I play at least once. Some, I'll even play multiple times to find all the secrets/unlock all the achievements, or try out choices I didn't make in previous playthroughs.

I normally never leave a game unfinished but it's oddly becoming more common for me now because I'm finding it harder dividing my free time. Also I've lost a lot of motivation to even start up some games, and I'm easily put off now, it really kills the experience for me. The biggest example I have of that happening is probably GTAV, I haven't touched that game in over a year and I don't think I'll ever finish single player at this point. Kind of sad, because I really enjoyed it at the time.

That being said, if it's a particular series that I'm frantic about then I will finish it to 100% completion.

I 'beat' a majority of the games I play at least once (well, at least those that can be finished).

The ones I drop without finishing are usually because they're crap. I'm selective with what I buy and know what I like though, so it's rare that I buy a game I end up hating.

I normally try to beat the game/earn all trophies or achievements even if it takes me a while due to time constraints.

I'm really terrible at finishing games. I think the last game I actually beat was Pokemon X. Otherwise I get up to halfway and usually lose interest ;A; Unless it's like a game like Civ, then I'll complete a game, but I suppose that's different~

Last edited:
There's been very few games that I actually didn't bother finishing. Then there's the ones like Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! which is impossible for a mere mortal to beat. T~T

I've been trying to be better about beating games before moving onto another. If anyone takes at look at my Backloggery, it's a shameful display of unbeaten games. I can thank trophy hunting, really nice sales, and less free time for all that. :(

Depends how much I enjoy the game. I enjoyed Bayonetta so much I find myself playing it again and again, trying to beat it faster and faster each time.

usually. anything I haven't finished has been barely started and I got uninterested. OTL

I'd say I finish my games pretty often. There are only a couple of games in my Steam library I haven't beat, but there's good reason for that. I think it's also worth noting that as much as I love the Legend of Zelda series, I have never actually finished a Zelda game.

IMG_20161212_175954.jpg
what are you trying to tell me, thread

a good 65%
other being games witout a real end (in most life simulators there's not an end)

Last edited:
I'd say I finish my games pretty often. There are only a couple of games in my Steam library I haven't beat, but there's good reason for that.

If we're counting Steam games I haven't finished, my completion rate drops to like 0.1%

A majority of it is crap I've never heard of that came bundled with the one game I actually wanted.

i usually beat a game only once, then never really play it again. the only exceptions to that that i remember atm are splatoon, super smash bros. brawl and luigi's mansion 2. even though i've beaten all three, they've given me plenty of fun things to do after i did it (mainly online multiplayer) that made me want to come back despite having beating them.

I try to finish all of my games, but I'll only complete games that are somewhat easy to complete or games that I loved enough to keep on coming back to it.

Back