How much would you sell your town for?

I would not reset my town for anything, I have grown attached to it with all flaws included. Putting that aside, getting all the right villagers and plot resting is too much of a hassle.

I would literally never sell my town.
I would never restart it either!
I love my town too much and have so many good memories..... ^^

I wouldn't sell my town for how many bells it's worth. It took me 1 year to complete my main town and get to the point where I am today. I don't have the patience to catalogue and design again.

I don't think I could restart mine either... I had thought about it because I wanted to change my mayor's name and face but I figured it's not worth losing all the progress I've made. I'd have a hard time getting some of my dreamies back too.

My town currently is kinda crappy, so I'm not sure how much I would get... I'd expect my old town to get a lot though! It had a perfect rating, a ton of flowers, fruit and forest areas, public works projects and a renovated town hall and station. I'd also unlocked every shop! (And had the biggest possible sized home for my mayors and side characters). I'm not sure what effects your end price though. Does villager satisfaction?

I sold my town as soon as I heard about the update. I wasn't unhappy about my town, it was actually well developed and I quite liked it but there just wasn't enough space and it felt incredibly crowded and felt stale. I got quite a lot for it actually, I got 24 mil. What's interesting though is that you can take it in a lump sum and get a load of interest or take it all once. I decided to transfer to whole 24 mil instead of taking lump sum though.

I sold my main town for a little over 907 million bells and that was without the catalog. I'm doing the 100 installments so I'm actually getting about 998 million bells because that's with the 10% interest.

I dont think id sell my town for any amount. Sure it'd be a nice start but I can just get 20m with 100 TBT on here and you dont need anything more than that to do everything you need in a town. hybrids/unorderables/pwp requests on the other hand are much harder and time consuming to get so yea I wouldnt :x

i don't know to be honest, maybe my old town was worth around 85 mil? i never got to see how much it was actually worth since i restarted before the update
most villagers were high tier, almost completed the catalog & i worked really hard to make the town look good. it had a bit of a princess/fairytale theme. the name wasn't good though, and it might've been hard for people to find their way since i didn't really have a path to lead you, but it still looked organised. had loads of hybrids too

I wouldn't sell my town because the current town I have is the town I've accomplished the most out of all my previous towns and I'm pretty proud of it, but at the same time I really want to have a fresh start with the upgrade.

When I went to go check how much my town would be sold for this is what I got:

View attachment 188772
(Without catalog)
View attachment 188773
Total.

A cool feature I'll probably not use. I'd never sell my towns at this point, but I am curious how much Kamiki would sell for since it's very developed with its max-sized plaza tree.

My town was nasty and ratty and I didn't like the paths or the villagers, so I sold it for 45 mil. I like my current town a lot, though, so I probably wouldn't sell it.

bells are easy to get to id probably only accept villagers and the new ambiio stuff

- - - Post Merge - - -

but i porbs still wouldn't sell my town bc its hella fine

I don't want to check how much my town is worth. I'm scared that I might delete my town just from checking how much it is. :/

I don't want to check how much my town is worth. I'm scared that I might delete my town just from checking how much it is. :/

After Nook tells you the price, he'll give you a "cancel sale" option in case you don't want to delete your town. :)

Last edited:
^ Yeah this time, I put my heart into my town and the villagers <3 It is priceless! :)

I've gotten farther in my current town than in any other town, and in such a short amount of time. I've had it for under 2 months and I already have 6 dreamies in my town, 2 in my cycling town ready for me, and 1 in my friend's town. I have all the hybrids I need, all that's left is breeding. I've gotten every shop on main street except Katrina's, I woke up Cryus in a matter of a couple days, I've been moving really quickly AND this is the only town I've never time traveled in (except when villagers ping me to move). I don't think I'd ever sell my town, but if I did it would have to be a looooot of REAL money

Back