• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

how much tbt have you spent on collectibles

Probably like 20k over the years, not too sure at this point. Nowadays I lean towards trading.

0 because despite my completionist nature, I have never had much interest in these, perhaps lucky for me! Lol.

not too nuch, maybe 1k? I was low-key good at snatching restocks.

Also whoever has a lineup worth 50k+ and joined in 2020 needs to tell me how they turned the tables because Im still baffled

im now at around 30k spent, think im gunna chill out on spending tbt for now until the fair haha

i'd update and say I spent about 60-65k, not completely sure anymore :L i forgot how much i gave away

just a smol budding collector compared to everyone else in this thread since i barely got into collecting (despite being around since 2015 lol). so far, i've only spent 465 bells.

trying my best to earn more bc i really want a january birthstone for my lineup. ; v ;

I've spent no tbt on collectibles. The ones I have I got from adopting or from an event. I've use my tbt to trade for items on acnl and acnh.

Literally like 75 tbt

BUT I am saving for avatar animation and some future collectibles so I anticipate like another 2k tbh

Around 5.3k I think? I got a lot of TBT pretty early just trading NH stuff, and then I just got really lazy and I'm poor again now :v

Funny how I really still haven't spent a single bell on collectibles but I'm now 4/10 into my dream lineup?
Would you believe that lmao, the ones in my sidebar rn I got from gifts, a contest, or paying with art/tickets collectibles xD

Altogether more than I can remember. Over 40k is all I know. P:

probably a bit less than 1k since I still need to pay my friend for the choco cake :’)
and most of my cakes were gifts

Not that much, only around 300-400 if I remember correctly!

120 on the timmy doll, and 220 for the spring sakura , so 340 total. it‘s a lot to me and i dont rlly wanna spend much more

since coming back to the forum with the NH release, probably 2-3k? I don't really remember exactly. when I was first on tbt back in 2013 I don't know how into collectibles I was but I have a few from other people so I must have spent at least something on them?

i'm not sure, i don't tend to buy many :0 i'm rly lucky that a lot are gifts/events, i'd probably say it's between 30k and 40k just because of wands rly

Back