• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many permanent rocks do you have?

krielle

Bells
Switch
5392-2998-8001
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
I'm curious :3 I recently restarted and I have like 5 permanent rocks.
But I'm happy with their placement. Are you?

I've never counted before, but I think I have 6? Some of them are in annoying places, but I've worked around them so far.

I have 7.
I go by them everyday and make sure they are still there. I don't want them to leave. :'(

Interesting :eek:
I wish I only had a couple rocks sometimes though.

5. 2 of them have stopped me from building PWPs where I want so far. But i've worked round that :3

Is too many an acceptable answer?

But I have 7 I believe. xD I hate the rocks.. but I'm sure I can get used to them or maybe come to like them.

I've got 8. Luckily most of them aren't really obtrusive at all.

I have 6 and most of them are on cliffs so they're not in a way of anything really :3

I have so many. I'm not on my game right now and I haven't counted in a long time, but I think last time I did it was around like 11-13 :(. I don't really mind them, but since I have so many they take up where I want to put pwps.

EDIT: wait I just checked and I only have 6 ^.^". I think I had around 10 in my old town though

Last edited:
I think I have 5, two of them are right by my train station though so that kinda ticks me off.

I have one by my town hall, one by my town tree, and one by Re-Tail.

What? Wow @.@ atleast more rocks create a little challenge for bell shooting and ore finding?
I used to only have 3 rocks in my old town.

Enough to annoy the heck out of me for sure. I think my previous town had something like... *counts from memory* 6, where all of them are out of the way. My new/current town has 8. At least half of them are not in good places. ;_;

Last edited:
I have five rocks in my town. Their names are John, Paul, George, Ringo and Thulsa Doom.

One of them's in a slightly obnoxious location where I would've liked to replace it with a cedar, but oh well. The others are all tolerable, and I've managed to make one into a kind of feature.

Nine. I haven't done much landscaping yet so not sure yet if they'll be in the way or not (I'm guessing at least one or two will be, though :p).

Okay,

I just went through town and​
checked everywhere and it​
turns out that I have 6
rocks, there is one behind the
town hall ( as well as in front
of it, one by the town tree,
one by Re-Tail, and two by the
train station.
)​

i have six.

one's right in front of the town hall, the other one's in front of the train station, the third and fourth are next to re-tail, the fifth is next to my house and the last one's near the town tree place thingie.

Back