How many new items come with the expansion?

GetSchwifty

Devilish Hamster
Bells
Switch
4186-4304-9324
So I've tried to look it up but I must admit that my search has been pretty fruitless so far.
I love the design-aspect of this game (especially designing my own island). When I tried to look up how much new stuff comes with the expansion (furniture etc.) the google searches were always not really helpful - people agree that Happy Home Paradise added new stuff but not how much (substential? like 20 items? less?).

Is there anyone here who can help me with this? A vague answer would be enough (something like: "It's noticeable").

I want to say like 1,000+ new items. It's a pretty hefty amount.
Omg o_O
Are you sure? That'd be insane ... I don't understand why no one mentions that anywhere when talking about it. That's a dream for someone like me.

Do I have to earn them all or do they show up in the regular store once I've unlocked the new island? Do you know that?

They'll show up in your Nook's and the Nook shopping app from time to time. It'll be much faster if you have the DLC, Happy Home Paradise. I think though some specific HHP items are locked behind the DLC (like the partitions and such since they're not tradeable).

They'll show up in your Nook's and the Nook shopping app from time to time. It'll be much faster if you have the DLC, Happy Home Paradise. I think though some specific HHP items are locked behind the DLC (like the partitions and such since they're not tradeable).

So I didn't even need the expansion afterall? :-D haha
(Edit: I mean "didn't need for the items")

All of the items added in the 2.0 update are mostly from Happy Home Paradise but have also been mixed in Nook Shopping and the Nook store. You do not need the DLC to unlock these items but it is recommended as it is much faster. You unlock furniture as you design the houses and you can eventually order this furniture using the "Poki" currency earned as you play through the DLC. The only thing locked by the DLC is the Partitions and wall divider things! You can decorate your own villagers home's when you finish the main part of the story though. It adds alot!

Just to let you know that "Partation" walls are locked behind the DLC meaning that you cannot get them normally. Also it is not tradable if you ask someone to give it to you.

Using this: https://catalogue.ac/

2.0.4 gave the Zodiac animal figures, of which there are 11.

For 2.0, I found 855 items when searching the categories "Furniture, Housewares, Miscellaneous, Wall-mounted, Ceiling Decor, Interior Structures, Wallpaper, Floors, Rugs". Not counting variations. Using all the clothing/accessory categories, I found 152 items, not including variations.

I do not know how to remove the DLC stuff from the 2.0 free update stuff.

Back