• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
It's true that most males on here aren't young. Usually in their 20's. I myself am in the early 20's, and a male AC player.
But girls, range from all ages on here, they're taking over D:
Well thank goodness there are mostly girls here, they have the ability to be kind hearted and appreciative (I said this before)

But I now know that I'm not the only kind male user here on TBT. But I don't think any of them can compare to my level of kindness. I enjoy helping everyone to the max!

What are you talking about? I'm 16 and I'm a nice guy. I agree with Chromie.

We really shouldn't be comparing niceness here. There's different age people on this forum that are nice and not nice. It doesn't depend on their gender or age.

Last edited:
But I now know that I'm not the only kind male user here on TBT. But I don't think any of them can compare to my level of kindness. I enjoy helping everyone to the max!

You've managed to simultaneously make being a "nice guy" into a competition and be a **** about it.

Nice work, champ.

You've managed to simultaneously make being a "nice guy" into a competition and be a **** about it.

Nice work, champ.

Ha, I like this guy.

Can I be your sweetest princess Matt?

Last edited:
We really shouldn't be comparing niceness here. There's different age people on this forum that are nice and not nice. It doesn't depend on their gender or age.

I like this post right here.
I've interacted with plenty of snotty girls and plenty of nice ones. The same with guys. People with bad attitudes come in all ages and genders. It just seems that there are more girls and more of them want to be nice.

I like this post right here.
I've interacted with plenty of snotty girls and plenty of nice ones. The same with guys. People with bad attitudes come in all ages and genders. It just seems that there are more girls and more of them want to be nice.

Aah this is true you know. ^ Just because you may have met more "mean" male players does not mean that every male on this forum is a bully or a horrible person. That's ridiculous!

I'm a female, though. I think females just tend to be more attracted to Animal Crossing moreso than males. I know people say that Animal Crossing is more of a "girl" kind of game, but I still think both males and females can play it...

I prefer to play with boys, even though I am a female. I grew up with boys and my best friend IRL is a boy, so yeah :T

I don't think female users are more appreciative or nicer than male users. I think it runs the gamut for both genders. I've Wi-Fi'd with female users that I thought were a bit rude (not TBT, somewhere else), and guys that were super nice and willing to put up with me being scatterbrained, having Wi-Fi connection issues, etc.

If anything I think the appreciation just gets expressed differently, but I think that's due to society's different expectations for how each gender should act and speak.

Last edited:
I'm a female and I love games and playing with either genders, Although there are certain attributes closely associated with specifically male or female users you can never tell what somebody is like in the gaming world simply based on gender stereotypes. :) I'm happy to play with boys or girls and like to get to know people through the world of gaming whilst still enjoying the game.

Stupid ACC...*grumble grumble*

Male here. Doesn't really matter to me if I play with a chick or dude. I like to meet people so I tend to really only people from the NYC. ;)

I visit NYC a lot!Bf is from Queens, NYC as well!i'd love to meet fellow AC players in person :)

I hate when girls say they hate being around other girls. A very big turn-off and immature in my eyes. The "Smurfette Syndrome" is ugly on anybody.

I'm either gender, depending on my mood.

Either gender can work for me. But I don't have too many people added on my 3DS, though.

Yea I try to keep the count low mostly to people I know in real life 'cept a few online people.

Hey Second I have to ask do you like Space Odyssey? I would think so if you're a cinephile. Kubrick was a god.

Back