• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many hours do you think you have in all AC games combined and which is your favorite?

Animal Crossing game you have the most hours in?

• Total voters
I honestly have no idea, but I'd wager around 2,000 hours in total? NH alone was around 900 hours, I don't have the tally for NL and PC but I'd wager I spent the same amount for both of them, maybe ~500-600 hours total. :] I kinda touched WW but I don't think I've ever gone playing it for more than a handful of hours. Crazy that Animal Crossing may be the series I've played the longest (either that or Pokemon, but my love for Pokemon has dwindled since Sun & Moon era so I've been playing less and less of it, and more and more of Animal Crossing).

I can't check anymore, but I remember the last time I looked for my New Leaf's hours it was at 1.200 hours.. so with the 650 hours in New Horizons that adds up to about 1.850 hours. No idea at all about my Wild World hours, but it must've been quite a bit. New Horizons is definitely my favorite Animal Crossing game in terms of gameplay, but Wild World I have the most good vibe memories from, as I always played it with my friends at this time. :)

I had around 12k hours on New Leaf, I have a bit under 1k on New Horizons, I don't know how many hours I had in the other games.
A chunk of those hours are me falling asleep while playing, so who knows what the actual hours are if those aren't counted.

You can easily find NL play time in the 3DS activity log next time you play :D

i don’t know how many hours i played wild world or pocket camp for, but i have 2,416 hours in new leaf and 2,200 hours in new horizons, making a total of 4,616 hours of playtime.

i don’t have a favourite game tbh — wild world, new leaf and new horizons are all special to me in their own ways, and i love them equally. :’)

i don’t know how many hours i played wild world or pocket camp for, but i have 2,416 hours in new leaf and 2,200 hours in new horizons, making a total of 4,616 hours of playtime.

i don’t have a favourite game tbh — wild world, new leaf and new horizons are all special to me in their own ways, and i love them equally. :’)
👍 All are amazing in their own ways! <3

Hmm i think that between all the games i must have about 1400~ hours? Ive played new leaf, happy home designer, pocket camp and new horizons! Nh is the one i have the most hours in (about 700) and its also my favourite! I didnt have the chance to play earlier games sinxe i only own a 3ds and a switch (and, well, a phone)

for new horizons i have around 500 hours on it, i know i probably have more than that but i have restarted so many times. for new leaf i definitely have more than 1000 hours on it. my favorite is new leaf even though i don’t play it anymore because it was my first game in the series.

I have almost 5000 hours for New Leaf. Back in 2016, all I would do was play acnl. I had no real friends irl, so I would find comfort in people I met through there lol. I don't do that much anymore, for I actually have a lot more friends irl now.

I have almost 5000 hours for New Leaf. Back in 2016, all I would do was play acnl. I had no real friends irl, so I would find comfort in people I met through there lol. I don't do that much anymore, for I actually have a lot more friends irl now.
Thats great that you have made amazing new friends! ACNL is still a great game!!

Back