• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many copies of AC do you have?

1 GC, CF, NH
2 NL
3 WW (one doesn’t save due to damage)

I have 1 City Folk, 1 New Leaf, and 1 New Horizons (digital) 🌞

I would definitely consider grabbing another NL if the opportunity arose for me.

A copy of City Folk, a copy of New Leaf & Happy Home Designer, a copy of New Horizons, and two copies of Happy Home Paradise (I share the cartridge between my two Switch islands and use a family plan to maintain Online functionality).

GC: One, with 4 different towns and memory cards.
e+: One
WW: Two, one physical and one Wii U Virtual Console.
CF: Two, one for my Wii and one for my Wii U. I also have 4 or 5 different saves backed up on my computer (modded system).
NL: Four. One physical (doesn't read anymore though), two digital, and one physical Welcome Amiibo.
HHD: One.
AF: One.
NH: Two, one digital on my Switch Lite and one physical on my main Switch.

I only have the digital copies. I used to have New Leaf but I sold my 3DSs after wiping them clean. I only have New Horizons now which is a shame.

1 doubutsu no mori
1 animal crossing (gamecube)
1 wild world (is my second copy though, the first became completely unplayable due to corrosion)
1 city folk
2 new leaf (one digital, one physical)
1 happy home paradise
1 pocket camp account
1 new horizons

I believe this should about cover all of it

I still have my copy of WW, but my copy of CF is at my parent's place.

I have digital NL, digital Happy Home Designer, digital NH+HHP.

And a Pocket Camp account I don't touch anymore.

I have at least two copys of the GC version, 1 WW, 3 NL and 2 NH lol I think I have a problem!

1 Wild World, 1 City Folk, 2 New Leaf (1 Physical 1 Digital), and 1 New Horizons (Digital). Just got the physical New Leaf and Wild World recently as I've gotten into collecting DS/3DS games more, the games look really good on a dual IPS 3DS :)

i have one copy of WW, one copy of CF, two copies of NL, one copy of HHD, one pocket camp account, and one copy of NH with HHP :]

Last edited:
1 copy of each US release: GCN, WW, CF, NL, NH... So five. If we include HHD, six.

I actually lost my original copy of WW on a high school band trip, so... We can technically say I have total owned seven, but currently only six.

Just 1 copy of every AC game I’ve played - hard copy for WW, CF and NL with welcome amibo and digital for NH with HHP, plus a pocket camp account.

On the previous games I’ve never really thought of owning more then 1 copy but for NH there are times when I’ve wanted another so I could try out different ideas for my island without sacrificing my original. If I ever get another switch I’d probably grab another copy.

i've got 1 copy of city folk, 3 copies of new leaf (1 is og and the other 2 are welcome amiibo versions), 1 copy of happy home designer, 1 copy of the amiibo festival and two digital copies of new horizons! i kinda regret getting the digital copies of new horizons since i normally get the physical copies of games, but i think i there was a delay at the game shop i usually go to, and i was in such a rush to play being the impatient mess i am LOL

I own 2 physical copies of New Leaf, another copy of said game is digital.

I also happen to own 2 physical copies of Wild World.

I only own 1 copy of the following:

Happy Home Designer

Population Growing

City Folk

New Horizons

Back