How many copies of AC do you have?

I have 1 City Folk, 1 New Leaf, and 1 New Horizons (digital) 🌞

I would definitely consider grabbing another NL if the opportunity arose for me.

A copy of City Folk, a copy of New Leaf & Happy Home Designer, a copy of New Horizons, and two copies of Happy Home Paradise (I share the cartridge between my two Switch islands and use a family plan to maintain Online functionality).

GC: One, with 4 different towns and memory cards.
e+: One
WW: Two, one physical and one Wii U Virtual Console.
CF: Two, one for my Wii and one for my Wii U. I also have 4 or 5 different saves backed up on my computer (modded system).
NL: Four. One physical (doesn't read anymore though), two digital, and one physical Welcome Amiibo.
HHD: One.
AF: One.
NH: Two, one digital on my Switch Lite and one physical on my main Switch.

I only have the digital copies. I used to have New Leaf but I sold my 3DSs after wiping them clean. I only have New Horizons now which is a shame.

1 doubutsu no mori
1 animal crossing (gamecube)
1 wild world (is my second copy though, the first became completely unplayable due to corrosion)
1 city folk
2 new leaf (one digital, one physical)
1 happy home paradise
1 pocket camp account
1 new horizons

I believe this should about cover all of it

I still have my copy of WW, but my copy of CF is at my parent's place.

I have digital NL, digital Happy Home Designer, digital NH+HHP.

And a Pocket Camp account I don't touch anymore.

I have at least two copys of the GC version, 1 WW, 3 NL and 2 NH lol I think I have a problem!

1 Wild World, 1 City Folk, 2 New Leaf (1 Physical 1 Digital), and 1 New Horizons (Digital). Just got the physical New Leaf and Wild World recently as I've gotten into collecting DS/3DS games more, the games look really good on a dual IPS 3DS :)

i have one copy of WW, one copy of CF, two copies of NL, one copy of HHD, one pocket camp account, and one copy of NH with HHP :]

Last edited:
1 copy of each US release: GCN, WW, CF, NL, NH... So five. If we include HHD, six.

I actually lost my original copy of WW on a high school band trip, so... We can technically say I have total owned seven, but currently only six.

Just 1 copy of every AC game I’ve played - hard copy for WW, CF and NL with welcome amibo and digital for NH with HHP, plus a pocket camp account.

On the previous games I’ve never really thought of owning more then 1 copy but for NH there are times when I’ve wanted another so I could try out different ideas for my island without sacrificing my original. If I ever get another switch I’d probably grab another copy.

i've got 1 copy of city folk, 3 copies of new leaf (1 is og and the other 2 are welcome amiibo versions), 1 copy of happy home designer, 1 copy of the amiibo festival and two digital copies of new horizons! i kinda regret getting the digital copies of new horizons since i normally get the physical copies of games, but i think i there was a delay at the game shop i usually go to, and i was in such a rush to play being the impatient mess i am LOL

I own 2 physical copies of New Leaf, another copy of said game is digital.

I also happen to own 2 physical copies of Wild World.

I only own 1 copy of the following:

Happy Home Designer

Population Growing

City Folk

New Horizons

Back