• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many Animal Crossing New Leaf Copies do you own?

I have 2 :x ones my main town the other is just a spare, I might be getting a ac 3ds xl for my birthday in December so then I will have 3 copies o:

I have 2 copies, one copy is just my town, and the other copy is empty which always tempts me to look for new town layouts and delete my other town, because i can't juggle two towns as of yet, too much work

I only have one game and even if buying another game is tempting i feel like i Barely have time for the game i have. I have decided to stop looking for new villagers for awhile after getting drift. Want to spend some time with my villagers and not tt all the time ^_^

I have two physical copies. I'm considering selling one once I give Twilight back her Bob.

Last edited:
Three. I was actually thinking about getting a 4th, but I restrained myself. Some self control, now!!!

I have my main town on a cartridge and got the digital one for free from Nintendo's "so many games" promotion; and then, in a very weak moment, I got another cartridge AND a used 3DS so I could have a villager cycling/resetting fun town and visit between my towns. I hardly play my digital copy (which holds my 2nd "official" town), but I plan to work more on it when I'm mostly finished with my main town.

We have 2 copies. Daughter wanted her own town. Now thinking of getting myself a 3rd copy for cycling. Nut that will have to wait until I can get another 3ds. No point in cycling if I we cant get some of the dreamies that we want.

I've got 2 copies too! Both on cartridge. One is my main town, I don't even TT in it. The other is for TTing, and looking for dreamies - for me and for others. It's kinda fun to have two towns - one to be a perfect mayor, and the other to mess around with, dump stuff in when I run out of space, fill the town with weeds and hit villagers with my net to get them to move out. Haha!

I have two 3DS's, so that makes things easier (one of them is my old one before I upgraded to the XL. It's got a broken D-pad and sometimes switches itself off, so I've found it hard to sell - so I might as well use it for my second AC town!)

I happen to own 2 copies of the game: one Japanese and one American.
I wasn't originally getting the latter one, but it did happen because of that one issue: my JPN town used to crash hundred of times. I thought that rebuilding a town would solve this, but it didn't.
The problem came from my apparently defective JPN 3DS seemingly struggle to consistently run this game. Since my NA town proved that there isn't any crash, I went ahead and obtained a JPN 3DS LL, so I can transfer everything from my old JPN 3DS. Needless to say, it worked and never crashed since then.

I have two towns, two cartridges. Makes stuff like petitions and weeding day a lot easier. (You can just let the town get overrun.)

4 I have a physical copy and the Animal crossing New Leaf 3DS so it came pre-installed. My sister has the same set-up so 4.

I only have the one physical copy. It's all I can afford so don't think I will be getting another copy unless someone gets me another copy for Christmas.

I have one, I got the AC 3dsxl and it came pre-installed :) I think I'd get too confused if I had more than one copy to be honest, haha, I don't know how people find the time to play on multiple copies :')

I just got a 2nd cartridge copy, going to use it to cycle out and help people with their dreamies :)

2 - got a second one because I don't want to reset my first town, I don't play them both simultaneously

Back