• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How long until villager moves in

Sunflowergurl

Bells
Hi everyone, I have 9 villagers and I invited a villager to move in with me yesterday. For some reason, when I was walking around my town today, I still didn't see that temporary plot that is saved for the new villager. I'm pretty sure I did it correctly when I invited him and I saved afterwards. Does it really take only a day for that temporary plot to appear or does it sometimes take an extra day? Thanks for your help!

It's always taken two days for my campers to move in, but I've also heard it can be 1-3, so I guess it's just random.

Back