How goes it Peepers?

Butasquash

Koolaid Man
Bells
Hi, I'm Buta. My parents gave me a stupid name so I'm not sharing that one. I actually got the game and joined this forum because of my first cousin (we literally live like...right next to eachother). I don't even know if they want me to mention their name because they're a total dweeb and get embarrassed over the slightest things.

Anyways, I am awful nasty weeaboo trash who can't live without their games or animes to save their own life. I used to write and draw but I suck and quit. I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I came here to make my town suck less. Pleased to meet ya.

Welcome Buta!

Thanks buddy ol' pal.

Welcome to TBT! I need to ask, what animes do you like? :p

Hey there, thanks a ton. Oh goodness, I can be here all day! Let's see...(not including all the movies) In no order whatsoever

Cowboy Bebop
Fooly Cooly
Super Milk Chan
Paranoia Agent
Gurren Lagann
Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
Kaiba
Parappa The Rapper
Urusei Yatsura
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
Princess Tutu
Kill la Kill
Steins;Gate
Bakuon!!
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Serial Experiments Lane
Evangelion
Uchuu Patrol Luluco
Little Witch Academia
Heidi
Panty & Stocking
Spice and Wolf
Moomins
Crayon Shin Chan
Noein
No Game No Life
Madoka Magica
Nichijou
Attack on Titan
Hell Girl
Speed Grapher
Girlish Number
Bobobo-bo bo-Bobo
Lupin the Third
Mushishi
Gag Manga Biyori
Macross
Potemayo
Midori No Hibi
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
I can't think of the rest right now because it's like 5am haha...

Hey there, thanks a ton. Oh goodness, I can be here all day! Let's see...(not including all the movies) In no order whatsoever

You have good taste!! My all time favourite is Madoka Magica even though I think it killed me a little (especially rebellion lol) :') There's a few there that I've not heard of, so I'll look into them! I always need more to fuel my disgusting weeb soul

Back