• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you organize flowers in your town?

For me I just keep like colors and flowers together. I have little sitting areas that's all white tulips. I have my path to re-tail lined with a row of white cosmos then red cosmos next to it. Then I just have areas of all one flower (white pansies by my pond, a huge field of white and purple violets by my park), etc. I don't really keep hybrids out yet because I don't have many.

I put them on the beach (so no random move-ins can kill them), and I oraganize them all by color and type of flower.

At the moment I have little clumps all over. I put the same type together. Some clumps are one color and some are a mix.

I like to either clump them together by color or by type. I'm partial to blue and white c:

initially i though gold and blue will turn out nice in contrast . but in the end it look like sxxt. change it all to blue and white except some part of it with red

i like to organize two colors which go very well together (personal favorite being black + white) and mostly i do them in diagonal lines
i also want to surround villagers houses in flowers of a certain color/type which represents them

I usually arrange by color scheme, like gentle soft colors of the cosmos or pansies, or the rather bolder tulips together :)

I keep the roses together and tulips together.

In the past I have tried to keep all flower types the same in patches (pansies together in one lump, roses together in another, etc.) with one, two or rarely three colours mixing with each other. The pattern is generally diagonal or horizontal lines. But since I started Condor on my secondary cart, I have been thinking of ways to mix types together and also experimenting with new colour variations. I didn't realise how well Yellow and Purple look together in till I took a glance at a colour wheel like this.

I tend to put flower types together but in patterns, like white roses, pink roses, purple roses all in one area.
Some parts of my town just have random flowers that look pretty all together, though.

Back