• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How do you get the perfect town?

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
So i was always wondering how do you get the perfect town? i know when you get it you can change the layout of different buildings but im not to sure on how to get the perfect town what exactly do i need to do.

You have to have plenty of trees, flowers, and PWPs. I've always gotten the perfect town status after I built a police station, campsite and caf?. Some PWPs will hurt you, though, so you have to choose carefully. (I can't remember which ones, but I'm sure someone else will know.)

I had cafe in my old town but i started over to make a way better town i have the station and the campsite so that's good how much plants n trees do i need?

Well first, you need to create 10 different PWPs. I don't think the Reset Center counts though. Some will reduce villager satisfaction though, suchs as PWPs with bright lights and screens (lamp posts/streetlights are okay), the drilling rig, tire toy, or garbage can.
You need to plant a lot of flowers and trees (although I'm unsure of specifically how many). Having too many trees can reduce villager satisfaction as well.
Make sure you don't leave anything lying around your town unless it could originally be found on the ground, like mushrooms, fruits, seashells, or flowers. Anything buried counts too, so if you have buried unassessed fossils or pitfalls, those don't decrease villager satisfaction either.
If you don't have the beautiful town ordinance, you need to make sure your flowers don't wilt (I would suggest the beautiful town ordinance though).

When you get the beautiful town, not only can you change the exterior of the town hall, but you can also build the flower clock, find Jacob Ladders around the edges of town, and (after 15 days straight) get the golden watering can.

I'm not sure if there's a set number of trees needed. Isabelle should tell you if you need more of something, so keep checking in with her.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there's a set number of trees needed. Isabelle should tell you if you need more of something, so keep checking in with her.

^ That's how I found out how many trees I needed. Just don't fill your town with them like I did, hehe.

Wow thank you that was very helpful ima give it a shot lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about dead trees?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also is it ok to have path patterns on the ground?

Last edited:
Wow thank you that was very helpful ima give it a shot lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about dead trees?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also is it ok to have path patterns on the ground?

Dead trees probably wouldn't help boost your ratings. And I'm not sure about path patterns, but I'm sure it's okay, because the other things laying around are considered "garbage", but path patterns are not. :)

Paths don't count against a perfect town rating! ^^ Make sure to not bury any boots or cans that you find fishing--those will count against you, as well.

Thank you i chopped em all down

- - - Post Merge - - -

hah i never do anyways but thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sweet thanx for the link

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god thank you that link really helped me!

Back