• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how do u play SSBB?

Pshh, blue GC controller (or black)

And where are the multiple rick rolls coming from!?!?

djman900 said:
GC controllers are easier for me so I used to use them..................
Basically this ^^
I played Melee alot and had bought a GC controller from my bud,
Then it messed up so i bought another one from GAME (unofficial one)

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
djman900 said:
Basically this ^^
I have a question, do you know how to DACUS?

Unknown said:
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
djman900 said:
Basically this ^^
I have a question, do you know how to DACUS?
Me?
i dont think so, i might but not know wth you mean.

I use the Gamecube controller mainly. I vary it around a bit every now and then and go with the Wii remote and nunchuck.

John102 said:
Gamecube controller is my favorite t use, although GC controllers aren't being made anymore, so I'm trying to practice on the wiimote+nunchuck deal.
There being made but just not official Nintendo ones. Myself I have a chargeable one I bought awhile back for this.

Mr_Hobo said:
John102 said:
Gamecube controller is my favorite t use, although GC controllers aren't being made anymore, so I'm trying to practice on the wiimote+nunchuck deal.
There being made but just not official Nintendo ones. Myself I have a chargeable one I bought awhile back for this.
That's what I meant. A lot of the third party ones aren't that good though, I have a two, and they're kinda bulky...

Oxygen Graffiti said:
I'm trying to get around Classic Controller Pro controls.
finally somebody but me uses a classic controller,

I used my Wavebird GameCube controller to play SSBB, as well of the original SSB (Virtual Console/ N64). The big green "A" button made the melee attacks easier to pull off. The X/Y buttons are conveniently placed for jumping, for those who can't bear using control stick for this purpose. Who could forget Smash Shortcuts on C-Stick (Right stick for Classic Controller)?

^This. I'm used to the Gamecube controls, so I use the GCN Wavebird for SSB as well as for other compatible Wii games.

bump,might get some more ppl to view it

i personally hate the wiimote,but wit the nunchuck,owns.

Back