How do people get all their dreamies with the houses in perfect rows??

pixelheart

Bells
Is it simply by continuously quitting, then creating new residents? Is there some quicker method I don't know about? :/

Putting large PWP's in areas to prohibit villagers from moving there.
Mapping out their town

Continuous plot resetting (new day, new character, find plot-if you like it save if you dont quit restart)

There really isn't any faster way to do it. T get it down perfectly requires a lot of patience.

Whenever I got a dreamie (permanent villager) to move in, I always used the plot reset method. It really depends on your luck and require you a lot of patience.. Sometimes it only takes a few tries but sometimes it could take hours to plot reset someone in the perfect spot. Placing temporary PWPs is really helpful.

I did a grid, pretty much, with ACNLpics.

I couldn't get all villagers to align perfectly; so I had to compromise. (I've mentioned enough about this game needing Zoning Control!)

The more you have established in your town (not just with villagers but with Public Works Projects past or present), the easier it becomes. I typically don't have too much trouble (even time-consuming) with plot-resetting villagers for my first town, Applewin. I don't have many slot left.

The most recent Applewin villager whom I had plot-reset was Tia. She was in my now-gone town of Temps. In Temps, there were some goofy location attempst. Eventually, Tia's house was off a couple slots. It didn't disrupt anything (like with bushes). In fact, I like the result. (She is in the latest Applewin Dream Address.)

Back