• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do i get an ironwood dresser

The retro leafeon

The car and pokemon guru
Bells
I have the recipe for an ironwood kitchenette and i need an ironwood dresser to craft it, do i need a diy recipe or do i need to wait for a shop to get it in stock

I've been waiting literally all year for one of my villagers to get me an Ironwood Dresser DIY to no avail, and I've never seen it at the Nook shop. Outside of farming balloons (which could take hours if not days), I can't think of a reliable way to get the recipe or even the item without just trading online. You can't even purchase it from the HHP catalogue even though you're required to use it in some vacation homes. It's really quite maddening.

You could buy it from someone on this forum, but idk. I don’t have it. Generally, you’re gonna find 1 bottle on the beach with a random DIY. It is VERY inefficient. And I hate that you have to have multiple DIYs to make a single DIY sometimes

If you have any amiibo cards try inviting a Snooty Villager. They have a chance of asking you to craft an Ironwood Dresser for them but before they do they actually give you the DIY to make it.

Back