Housing can get so frustrating!

I chose this nice little spot near retail, next to the river. Then, practically every single villager who moved in moved in near my house -.- I got most of them to move out, so town is much more balanced now

One time Wendy, who's a sheep, and I were standing next to a new house plot and she said something about wanting our new neighbor to be fun because our town didn't need any more no fun animals...I check the plot....It's for Chief's house...Irony, not only is he a cranky personality he's also a wolf.

when i got the suspension bridge project i wanted to demolish the original cobblestone one to make all of my bridges the same type, and when i did, i had to demolish not one but two! pwps because they were "in the way", it was so god damn frustrating

Last edited:
Haha yeah! But sometimes I mean honestly... Isabelle, I want to smack her with a net. Like GIRL did you NOT JUST SEE A BRIDGE THERE YESTERDAY? Why can't there be one TODAY?! You aren't even MAYOR let me make the decisions and choose whether the location works or not I mean YOU'RE NOT A CONTRACTOR OKAY

Say what? She is the most non flexible secretary and seriously dude, get out of the town hall and stop being a workaholic inside that small space! I hope she will have one off day(maybe sunday) coz I feel she being caved too long inside that she does not see what happen out there eg:ur bridge case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also, the game trolling u LOLOLOLOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

One time Wendy, who's a sheep, and I were standing next to a new house plot and she said something about wanting our new neighbor to be fun because our town didn't need any more no fun animals...I check the plot....It's for Chief's house...Irony, not only is he a cranky personality he's also a wolf.

I encounter one funny case where my town has full 10 villagers but most of them keep bugging me about how some new villager should move in...==

Last edited:
Isabelle is a control freak cow, I love how at the start of the game she's like "oh you can't put any old ordinance in cos that would make you a dictator! Here is a list I have complied that you can choose from!" UH BISH THAT MAKES YOU A DICTATOR. YOU'RE NOT EVEN THE MAYOR GD.

I don't know if it is true or not, but I've heard on other sites that you can't build a new PWP in the same place an older one was in until the day after it is demolished.

When I made my town I had the stupid idea of putting my house right next to the town hall. Now I can't decorate either. But, at least I'm close to the town hall and retail! (And it isn't that far to the square and main street, as my house is in the middle of my town)

Last edited:
I had the same problem, I had to move my house a bit because of a rock then found out if was the gem rock.. grrrr. Was considering restarting but ended up learning to live with it lol. But I definitely understand the pain!

After reading these, I'm very glad about my bridge location!
I placed my mayor's house by a bridge and just across the bridge was town hall. It was nice... except that it was one tile higher than it should. So once I demolished it, I went to go put in a suspension bridge in the correct position and. It worked. I'm so sorry for everyone who has such terrible luck.

Back