• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hours of my life I won't get back...RATE my town!!!

Paradise city

Bells
So I have spent a lot, and I mean a lot, of time on my little old town...please come and have a look and rate me :) My dream address is 6400-2506-9399. Come peeps and see what u think (not many PWPs my villagers are stingy!)

I'm typing this while I explore.

The paths don't connect to everything, such as all of the villagers' houses, police station, etc. Connecting everything would make it a bit easier to get around and will (hopefully) keep your visitors (both dream and non-dream visitors) on your paths and not in your grass and flowers.

I also found it a bit odd that the path would be two squares wide in some areas and only one square wide in others. The narrow path may make it more likely for visitors to accidentally run over the flowers that line the paths. D: I ran over some by accident.

The fountain in front of Kelly's house is a great feature. :D The flowers along the paths are nice too.

Kelly's house is adorable too. x3 I really liked the main room.

I don't want to give a specific rating, but your town looks good so far. ^^ It's a good starting point.

Man, I typed something out then accidentally got rid of it D: Here we go again

I liked the paths. Although, I would of preferred if they were either JUST 1 square wide or JUST 2 squares wide. Preferably 2, as then people, dream or real, that are visiting your town are less likely to run over the flowers. On my journey around the town I ran over quite a few. You have some nice villagers that are in spaces that don't interfere with the town, if you know what I mean. I'm guessing you're going for a fairytale/fantasy theme? I found Kelly's house very nice, exterior and interior. The fountain outside was a nice touch as well, it looks even better surrounded by roses :) Overall, it's a very nice town, but obviously there's room for improvement.
It's a good starting point.

Last edited:
Your town was nice! I agree with the 2 opinions above about keeping the path either 1 or 2 tiles. Even though I have some like that in My town, but I was kind of forced to because in some areas I only have room for 1 tile paths. I also like your house, a lot! The fountain was lovely, and the flowers lining the paths were nice. Work to be done, but it was nice to explore regardless.

:)

Thanks! I made some paths 2 squares as those are the main paths through the town, the single square paths are secondary roads. The main white, flowered path runs through the centre from the station to the main beach with the jetty.

like everyone else has said - your paths are kinda weird
even though theyre secondary roads, its kinda hard to walk through but whatever
your houses are cute btw and i like the fountain
also by one of your bridges - it goes from 3 squares to one. which makes it very weird to walk through
theres no path to your police station!
and your clock thing behind cranstons house is nice, but i don't see it unless i walk off the path

and idk? i like to make my paths all connect so its simple and easy to go everywhere (like your section by the cafe - the main path does not connect to it. meaning you have to walk around to enter) but thats just a personal thing i have and im sure other people probably disagree

your town is cute though

I really like the pathway patters you have, although, yes, they are set up a bit oddly. Although, I've never been a fan of pathways, so, yeah. XD I like how all of your PwP's are set up. Very nice. Very spacious layout. I REALLY like how you set up your bridges. It even looks nice on the map. And, oh my gosh? Your house is so adorable! Can I have it? ...please? Anyway, your overall town is so cool! I'm going to revisit for surezzlez. And... You have the illuminated clock... ;.; Nice.

Back