Cycling 🌌 HOTARUBI | Boxes: Rosie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I Have Ankha? I could pay extra, I don't mind.

Last edited:
ANKHA'S IN BOXES!

Ankha_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Ankha (/ナイル, Nile?) is a snooty cat villager in the Animal Crossing series, appearing in every game except Animal Forest and Animal Crossing: Wild World. She reappears in Animal Crossing: City Folk as well as Animal Crossing: New Leaf. In Dōbutsu no Mori +, Animal Crossing, and in Dōbutsu no Mori e+, she is an Islander. Her name is based on the ankh, which is the Egyptian hieroglyphic character that reads "life." In New Leaf, her picture quote is a reference to the play "The Merchant of Venice" as Bassanio says the same about the lead casket.

Egyptians worshiped cats, Bastet the protective cat goddess, and the Egyptian headress. Her Japanese name is "Nile," which refers to the African river that many Egyptians settled on. Her German name, "Kleo" is short for "Kleopatra," the German version of Cleopatra, the famous Egyptian queen. As an islander in Animal Crossing, Ankha loves cherries and is allergic to apples.

Appearance

Ankha has golden fur with navy blue stripes and wears Egyptian-esque makeup around her eyes. Ankha initially wears a Red Aloha Shirt while she is an islander, but in City Folk and New Leaf, she wears the Egyptian Outfit. She wears an Egyptian headdress that resembles the Nemes crown and gives her the appearance of someone like Cleopatra. In Animal Crossing: City Folk, Ankha's headdress contains a scarab charm in place of a cobra figurine.

Personality

She is a snooty character, which means she will appear rude and arrogant when talking to the player. She will talk about the style and appearance of other villagers, including the player, giving her opinion on what they are wearing. She will warm up to the player after some time talking to them, sharing any gossip and asking them for their opinion on what they are wearing and holding. She will find it hard to get along with other villagers, specifically jock and lazy villagers who have conflicting lifestyles with her own. She may get on with cranky villagers, who also enjoy gossiping about the appearance and lifestyles of others.

House

In the first Animal Crossing, Ankha's house has only one item, which is the master sword. In Animal Crossing: City Folk, Ankha's house takes on a Egyptian look. She has the Ancient Wall and matching carpet in her house which can only be obtained from Saharah. She also has a pyramid, a sphinx, and a birdcage. When she gets a stereo, it will play Marine Song 2001.

Ac_011.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Her clothing and catchphrase are original. However, her home may have one or two pieces of furniture that are not original.

Last edited:
AUCTION FOR ANKHA

Ankha's clothing and catchphrase are original. However, she may have one or two pieces of furniture that are not original.

Starting bid: 100 TBT
Minimum bidding increment: 5 TBT

I will not hold her. You must come and pick her up when the auction is over if you are the highest bidder.

Last edited:
AUCTION FOR ANKHA HAS ENDED

@Hostile Kangaroo, she's yours! :)

@Tayy, tell me the names of your dreamies, and I'll notify you if they appear in my cycling town! :) I hope you get them!

Last edited:
Gates are open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Ankha has been adopted.
-Felicity has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GAYLE'S IN BOXES! She's free.

Gayle.png

Gayle (アリゲッティ, Arigetti?) is a normal alligator villager that first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Her name relates to the sounding of the word alligator, her species. Her catchphrase refers to the fact that alligators like to frequently snap and eat things. She appears on the album cover for K.K. House.

Gayle is a pink and white alligator, who has a darker pink above her snout which forms a heart. Her snout is mostly white though. She has a darker pink belly, and the tips of her arms and legs are either pink or white. Her tail darkens from white, to light pink, to dark pink. Her shirt is a peach color with a red heart in the center, going with the hearts all over her body. She has big blue eyes. She may sometimes be confused for a peppy villager. Her coloration is similar to Puddles' coloration. She looks similar to Liz, another female alligator with the same personality.

Personality

Gayle is a normal villager, which means that she is very kind and motherly. She will give the player advice, like teaching the player how to take pictures, look up at the sky, etc. Gayle will be very easy to befriend.

House

Gayle has the majority of the items from the lovely series and uses a neutral floor with the lovely wall. She also has a dolly, a minimalist lamp, and a dollhouse. She has Bubblegum K.K. playing on her red boombox.

Arigeti's_house.jpg

Last edited:
-Gayle has been voided.
-Muffy has moved in.
-Alice is in boxes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back