• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

holy ugly-chick, batman!

Bitty was worse...

jane was bad too though...

yeah, they took out alot of the annoying people, i wonder why. ^-^

beakmanthegreat said:
hmm... shes got quite a ANTI-fan base on the nsider forums...
thankfully though, i've never had her in my town.

:p

i'm so glad they took most of the annoying people out, the also made the "Snobs" less snoby. : )

Oh, THAT jane. It's funny you mention that, she was a neighbor in my GCN version of AC. WHats so bad about her? She seemed nice to me. Oh, and Queenie is the queen of snobs.

I got good people, well animals, in my town. Well hugh the pink pig is abit of a jerk, but he/she gave me free stuff once.

did you know that for about half a year I thought Tabby was a boy, untill I noticed eye-liner on her face, that was embarassing for me, but I felt sorry for her because she looks like a guy.

*edit* and I never met jane, so I don't know what she was like.

meleemario said:
Oh, THAT jane. It's funny you mention that, she was a neighbor in my GCN version of AC. WHats so bad about her? She seemed nice to me. Oh, and Queenie is the queen of snobs.
Nah, Mint is... >_> But aren't all the snobbs equally snobby? They all say the same thing in the 1st one but I don't know about WW... I got it last night but I opened it to play it today but my DS's battery is dead!!! Dx

Back