Selling Holla's Pokemon Shop! Shinies, Legends and Events!

105 TBT

Edit: Didn't see that it had the wrong ability, would you mind me withdrawing this bid?

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to end this last night! Oops... Anyways you are the winner! I'll PM you shorty and will post the next Pokemon of the day shortly! ^.^
Oh crap, may I know what your time zone is so I don't miss again. TTWTT

Oh crap, may I know what your time zone is so I don't miss again. TTWTT

I was going to end it right now, but since you're asking I'm going to extend it to 12am. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time. I have a busy day tomorrow anyways so I'm not in a rush to put a new Pokemon up either. I'll probably take a break from this just for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Also sorry for any others you missed out on. :/ I'll have many more cool shiny Pokemon up throughout the next few days so you will have more chances to get some. ^.^

*cries* Okay. Ill keep tabs on this thread though

Ok! I should have lots of cool Pokemon up from time to time. I have an extra special set I'll be posting on my birthday so keep an eye out for that one! ^.^

I was going to end it right now, but since you're asking I'm going to extend it to 12am. My timezone is Eastern Standard Time. I have a busy day tomorrow anyways so I'm not in a rush to put a new Pokemon up either. I'll probably take a break from this just for tomorrow.
Eh, I am sorry, confused. I was meaning with the Shiny Litwick. Could you explain to me when it ends for each auction?

Because I thought it ended at midnight and I got it?
http://www.timebie.com/timezone/easternnewzealand.php

I'm sorry I am just really lost how these auctions work. *scratches head*

Last edited:
Eh, I am sorry, confused. I was meaning with the Shiny Litwick. Could you explain to me when it ends for each auction?

Ah ok, sorry for the confusion. I'll update my first post for next time to help clarify. I usually add a new Pokemon of the day anywhere between 11PM and 12AM my time (Eastern Standard). Then I leave the Pokemon open to offers until usually 11PM the next day, at which point I accept or decline the highest offer. So a Pokemon is up for approx. 24 hours. If any times have to be delayed I'll try to post here to let you guys know. Sorry you missed the Litwick. :/ I do happen to have a second one that's similar but a bit different from the last one, so keep an eye out over the next few days as it may go up. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a note to everyone offers for the Gallade are now closed sorry.

Ah ok, sorry for the confusion. I'll update my first post for next time to help clarify. I usually add a new Pokemon of the day anywhere between 11PM and 12AM my time (Eastern Standard). Then I leave the Pokemon open to offers until usually 11PM the next day, at which point I accept or decline the highest offer. So a Pokemon is up for approx. 24 hours. If any times have to be delayed I'll try to post here to let you guys know. Sorry you missed the Litwick. :/ I do happen to have a second one that's similar but a bit different from the last one, so keep an eye out over the next few days as it may go up. ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a note to everyone offers for the Gallade are now closed sorry.
Alright.... I was really confused as I thought it ended with my last bid. If I knew that, I would of bid more...
Thank you.

Last edited:
Ehhh Wynaut? 100 tbt

You are the winner of the Gallade! ^.^ I'll VM you shortly.

As a final note to everyone I have a busy day today (Saturday) so there will be no Pokemon of the day... Sorry. :( I'll be back with a new Pokemon on Sunday though! :)

Ok guys! As promised I am back. ^.^ I hope you like this one, as I haven't seen too many competitive Greninja's that have also been female. I also tweaked the first post to please let me know if you are still having any confusion or not. Thanks and enjoy! :)

Back