Holidays

WillyBilly

Bells
One of my biggest disappointments with Animal Crossing: Wild World, was the lack of Holidays in the game. Sure the game had several events, but I would have loved to experienced the Harvest Festival, Halloween, and other holidays on-the-go.

What holidays and events do you believe will be included with the game? Do you have any suggestions for a new holiday or event?

How about a Back-To-School related day? Or maybe a Fashion day/week? Those are just some of my silly ideas. :p:rolleyes:

All I want are the holidays of Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving to return....And Easter!

edit--
Also we know Pave will be returning since his furniture was seen.

How about the "Spring Fling" Fair that happens on March and the "Fun Fall" Fair that happens in September! Dr.Shrunk could do his entertainment there!

most will be back;
we see pave furniture, which you need candy to get. which you can get from easter. then candy can be used on halloween (there is also a jack in the box in a photo) and you can see mushrooms and a mush table.
so christmas, easter, festivale, mushroom and halloween should all be back.

This is sort of a silly idea, but maybe there will be something just like a fair. It might come 2 times every month or something. And like ToonTownLeroy said Shrunk or Frillard could do entertainment there. Also they would have contests. That's one of my silly ideas.

I extremely want the holidays. The gamecube version's events were the best. They should be in 3ds.

I extremely want the holidays. The gamecube version's events were the best. They should be in 3ds.
I thought the gamecube holidays were good, but mostly because of comparison to the wii verson. ACCF covered mostly all the basics, but the gamecube verson made other holidays like the sports fair. But I still like the Wii verson.

They were good, that's why most of them returned to City Folk. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't put this in AC3DS, unless they want to disappoint fans.

These arent really holidays.... but i think they should include more wheather like Storms, Lightning, Thunder, Hail, Tournadoes maybe...........

These arent really holidays.... but i think they should include more wheather like Storms, Lightning, Thunder, Hail, Tournadoes maybe...........
There is room for improvement on the weather, like making it unpleasant to go out when it's raining and there is a strong thunder outside. Tornado are pretty far, like I could see maybe lightning strikes breaking down trees. But other destruction caused by a tornado is a little severe for this game.

But I also thought that these could add to the holidays. Thunder could be implemented on Halloween to add a scarier tone, and snow on Christmas (forgot if there is or not) would be great too!

I want all of the PG events to return, besides the CF ones the ones like Founder's Day and the Sports Fair, and all of the CF ones to return like Festivale.

I agree with you. :)
I say, as long as Animal Crossing 3DS has the Nintendo Gamecube holidays, it'll do really well. :)
I am also thinking that they could do some preorder bonuses like special DLC and you pay just a little bit more money to get them.

I would definitely purchase a preorder special edition. :)

I realy hope all the holidays from gc make a come back in ac/3ds

I liked ac/ds but i felt like when ever i when't to help some one, they all ways wanted me to cach fish or bug's what happend to doing errands like we did in gc??

I realy hope they bring back errands with out them it made the game go a little bord:(

I really want the sports fair,and does anybody remeber the random camper you sometimes got in GC? I'd love too see that return:)

Back