• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ~HM's Animal Crossing NL Warehouse-100% CATALOG-AMAZING CHEEP DEALS FOR EVERYTHING!

Did some new layout look, updated common sense rules(they are a MUST read and are different then the store operation rules which are also equally important) I will be having a new sale coming up soon. I can't say what it is but it will be HUGE! ;)

hey!!! if you still got time on your hands, i want to order the following:

zodiac furniture set (5 TBT)
2 piles of leaves (2 TBT)
1 lotus lamp (1 TBT)
1 crown(5 TBT?)

i'd like flowers from caprica, please!
2 black roses (1TBT each = 2 TBT)
2 jacobs ladders (2 TBT each = 4 TBT)
2 purple roses (1 TBT each = 2 TBT)
2 pink roses (1 TBT each = 2 TBT)
4 clovers ( 2 TBT each = 8 TBT)
9 perfect apples for free, according to the OP?

1 butterfly dress (2 TBT)
1 hair bow wig (2 TBT)
lacy white tank (2 TBT) (order from the catalogue, if possible?)

in total, 37 TBT

i'd also like the 2nd sale (1 house payment) and a free coffee (carry out) if possible!

Last edited:
Hello!
I don't need much just
White lace skirt
Shearling Boots

Oh, and could I please have a free basket of perfect oranges? c:
Thanks!

Last edited:
i'd like the green, sweets, alpine and ranch set please;

sweets: 10 tbt
green: 13 tbt (1 tbt each)
alpine: 13 tbt (1 tbt each)
ranch: 12 tbt (1 tbt each)

so 48 tbt total

Last edited:
This may be a long shot, but since you seem to have almost if not all items available, do you have Snowman or Halloween paper? Or any of the special stationary for that matter? I believe the unorderable papers that you can receive from villagers in the mail are Snowman, Halloween, Gallery, Museum, and Post office. They are obtainable though, without cheating, and I've been wanting them for a while. Snowman and Halloween are just my priority. Thanks! They are very rare, so if you have them, I'd be willing to pay a much higher price than what you're charging for other items.

This may be a long shot, but since you seem to have almost if not all items available, do you have Snowman or Halloween paper? Or any of the special stationary for that matter? I believe the unorderable papers that you can receive from villagers in the mail are Snowman, Halloween, Gallery, Museum, and Post office. They are obtainable though, without cheating, and I've been wanting them for a while. Snowman and Halloween are just my priority. Thanks! They are very rare, so if you have them, I'd be willing to pay a much higher price than what you're charging for other items.

Yes I have all the rare stationary, they come in either a 2 pack or 4 pack let me know when you would like to trade I will be here on and on till 8 PM eastern.

golden wall
golden flooring
golden wall torch x4
golden table
throne

Can I also grab some blue roses as my 20 free hybrids?

If I redeem Special Sale #6, 8tbt, right?

Thanks a lot . v .

Yes I have all the rare stationary, they come in either a 2 pack or 4 pack let me know when you would like to trade I will be here on and on till 8 PM eastern.

Oh wow you do have them! Yes I'd love to trade! I'd love a 4 pack of Halloween and Snowman for now. I just looked at the first page too, and noticed the stationary on the list. Sorry for not paying better attention lol. I couldn't locate a price though. How much would you like for them? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! If possible I'd also like to add 1 Golden Net to my order! My mom needs a replacement >.<

Order:
x11 yellow hibiscus starts
& x20 pink carnations for the free flowers if you're still doing it :)

Last edited:
Order:
x11 yellow hibiscus starts
& x20 pink carnations for the free flowers if you're still doing it :)

yup that's fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow you do have them! Yes I'd love to trade! I'd love a 4 pack of Halloween and Snowman for now. I just looked at the first page too, and noticed the stationary on the list. Sorry for not paying better attention lol. I couldn't locate a price though. How much would you like for them? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! If possible I'd also like to add 1 Golden Net to my order! My mom needs a replacement >.<
the 4 pack is 2 tbt each so a total of 4 for that and the net is 5 tbt so a total of 9 altogether, will have it very soon stick around.

Order:

Hybrids from Caprica:
15 pink carnations 15tbt
10 Pink lilies 10tbt
Special sale #1: 10 free jacobs ladders , 5 free clovers
Flamenco hat 2tbt
Ebony piano 1tbt
Globe 1tbt
Free swift soft serve ice cream
Total: 29tbt

Last edited:
golden wall
golden flooring
golden wall torch x4
golden table
throne

Thanks a lot . v .

yes that is correct, stick around and add me if you have not I will be coming very soon.

yup that's fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

the 4 pack is 2 tbt each so a total of 4 for that and the net is 5 tbt so a total of 9 altogether, will have it very soon stick around.

Yay, god I love your shop! xD Wanted these papers for quite a while now, and such a great price for the net! I'll be awaiting your call<3

golden wall
golden flooring
golden wall torch x4
golden table
throne

Thanks a lot . v .

I am completely sorry I was not reading what you had wrote parts of the golden set is not considered miscellaneous only the throne is so it would just be half off the throne but that would not count either because you would need 8 of them. I am so sorry all unorderable furniture sets are 2 tbt each. Do you still want this order or do you want me to cancel it?

Hi, Love the new thread! I'd like to order:
Cabana set 10 TBT
Museum paper (4 Pack-2 TBT)
Snowman paper (4 Pack-2 TBT)
Gallery paper (4 Pack-2 TBT)
Halloween paper (4 Pack-2 TBT)
Post office paper (4 Pack-2 TBT)
One basket each of:
Perfect apples
Perfect cherries
Perfect oranges

~Order~