• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hiya!!

Winterfellirb

Bells
Hey everyone,

I have been playing AC series since the GC version, but I can officially say AC:NL is the best one yet!!!:D
I stumbled upon the forum whilst looking for friends. I'm tired of playing by myself and meeting people who the island who come into my town to terrorize my flowers. I've also been buying turnips since i started the game and I've had no luck with my prices, so hopefully I have luck on here.

Hope to see everyone around!!!!

Winter, you'll find plenty of respectful friends here to invite & visit! As to the Stalk Market, many members here have made tons of profit! Use the search function & look for Charity's informative thread! Good luck, Winter!

Back