• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hime's art gallery | new 110618

OH MY GOD YES, I HAVE JUST READ THAT TWEET. I"M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I FEEL LIKE ALL MY DEPRESSION AND SAD THOUGHTS JUST DISAPPEARED WHIT JUST THAT ONE TWEET

HONESTLY SAME I HAD A BAD DAY AND HOOOOMY FCUK IMS O HAPY

c2e44489d9254e53521c1c4bc35839ad.jpg

perfect

10/10 yes please

im gonna get this frame printed and im going to blu tac it to my ceiling
so i wake up
and see the sweet victuri <3
my corkbord already has a big sheet of paper with ITS ****ING CANON written in sharpie

im gonna get this frame printed and im going to blu tac it to my ceiling
so i wake up
and see the sweet victuri <3
my corkbord already has a big sheet of paper with ITS ****ING CANON written in sharpie

pics or it didn't happen

also like,,, do you have any requests for poses?? like a general idea of what you wanna do? im mostly just doing waist-up ones like the one i already did idk

pics or it didn't happen

also like,,, do you have any requests for poses?? like a general idea of what you wanna do? im mostly just doing waist-up ones like the one i already did idk
cherry its 2:24 am the only light in my room is coming from my laptops led green keyboard and the dim screen theres not enough light to illuminate my corkboard nor get a decent photo. i can get u one when i wake up lmao

no just make it GAY AND CUTE

cherry its 2:24 am the only light in my room is coming from my laptops led green keyboard and the dim screen theres not enough light to illuminate my corkboard nor get a decent photo. i can get u one when i wake up lmao

no just make it GAY AND CUTE

ok fine ill wait c;

and ill try my best idk im trying to avoid stuff i hate drawing like profiles

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *u*

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i was so excite when i saw that your stream was online but it's invalid code //sobs

I AM SORRY but i will probably stream when i draw the collab with cherry lel

mmmmmMMMMMMMMMM I already see it with my imagination >:33

Also, I made a doodle of Viktor, but I don't have anywhere to post it so yea.

IM SOBBING MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND I LOST THE FILE
ALL I HAVE IS THIS
58a14be4e22e0fe69fea95f56762b10e.png

aND WHOA THATS COOL

Last edited:
IM SOBBING MY LAPTOP CRASHED AND I LOST THE FILE
ALL I HAVE IS THIS
58a14be4e22e0fe69fea95f56762b10e.png

aND WHOA THATS COOL

:eek:ooo IT LOOKED SOOO GOOD, WHYYY

It always crashes (for me at least) when something looks good and nice. LIKE OH MY --- I'M GONNA CRY

Last edited:
What is this ������ I can't. Why something like that exist.

Someone really watched all the scenes and made them into something like that, whyy
LOL ITS THE FUNNIEST THING ON THE ****ING INTERNET
Lmao what did I just read?
THE FUNNIEST THING ON THE ****ING INTERNET

--
anyway tired of lining this so take this gay **** i guess orz
1b2be07ee6707a6bb180e39b9a86b258.png

this is honestly the most gay place on TBT lmaoo

Back