Hiking Trip (Buzzy Bees Cabin)

05E1D5AD-43CD-41D5-B4D3-C90F14C5BD2D.jpeg

There was a recent cold snap, and it actually snowed and things froze over (quite the feat for August in the northern hemisphere)! I thought it would be a great place to play some ice hockey and knew just the place to hike too—a gorgeous crystal clear lake tucked way back in the woods. I donned my hockey mask as well as my frugal clothes (in case they got messy), antique boots (great for the trek), tube socks, and my messenger bag to carry my supplies. I brought my axe to chop down any branches in the way. Before I left, I knocked on a few villager’s door to see if they wanted to come play. As soon as they took one look at me hockey mask and holding my axe, they claimed they were “busy” and slammed the door. Bummer! Regardless, I took off for my hike.
Things warmed up considerably on the way, and it grew dark and began to rain. Thankfully, I had my trusty lantern with me help see the path. I chopped down a small tree along the way and brought the stump to place my lantern on. When I arrived, all the snow had melted and the lake ice had thawed. Thankfully I had my life ring, just incase. Defeated, I was about to head back when I saw a skeleton skull peaking out of my bag. I guess I had packed my skeleton model (affectionately named Jason) and not realized it. So weird! I made the best of things and played some field hockey with Jason before heading home.

camp.png

Did you know that fish can be anywhere! Even in the midst of a mountain! There are rare breeds of fish that only exist atop mountain streams and creeks. Some fish only emerge at night from the clearest of streams. I know it exists! The rare seven-colored carp. If I can just get it... I'll finally have some funding... maybe I can afford a tent instead of a sleeping bag. Or maybe I can finally fix my broken glasses.

Luckily I have my trusty kerosene lamp, useful for seeing and for starting fires.

Of course, how can you catch a fish without a fishing rod. Or Sir Snappington for that matter.

I WILL get that funding. Maybe finally the other professors will take me seriously.

A385-C7-DA-2-A15-405-D-AED4-3-FF7-AED2188-E.jpg

My hiking trip!
I would bring on my trusty hiking trip, an unfinished puzzle in case I get bored, next up my Globe so I can see how much of the world is left to explore, my Laptop so I can keep up to date with my games (perhaps without internet connection) and a box of tissues so I can cry over my family pictures and how much I miss my rats. Finally in order to carry it all I would bring my briefcase to hold all the lovely items.
The outfit that I am wearing is my adventure outfit, included with my beard since I haven’t shaved since I’ve been adventuring! I dressed appropriately in case it gets a little chilly up the mountains as it can do.
Wouldn’t want to get hypothermia and die and lose all my limbs (quite a common thing unfortunately)

A Starry Night
BCDDB38E-14F1-4A72-9F99-4D0FBF86ACD0.jpeg

For my hiking trip, I decided to hike to the top of the mountains and stargaze! I brought with me my telescope, obviously, to better see the stars with! Along with it I brought some star charts to identify the wonders of the night sky with! My sleeping bag came for the trip as well, since I didn’t want to be descending in the dark! My favorite stuffed animal was a must-bring- I can’t sleep without him! And just in case I encountered any trouble on the mountain (like a rogue gryphon!) I carried a radio.

As for my attire, I wore a coat, long sweater, scarf, and jeggings to keep warm! I made sure to wear rugged, lace-up boots to make the hike easier, and a small crossbody bag for any smaller, miscellaneous supplies. And- oh, the band-aids? I, uh… I’m not the most experienced hiker, so there were a few bumps on the way up. Totally worth it, though!

acnh.jpg

For my hiking trip, I always wear athletic pants since I'm very clumsy. I've tripped on little rocks and falling down wearing shorts is terrible, so I'll always wear pants. This hiking trip was also cold and windy, so I'm wearing a nice comfy jacket to keep me cool on the way. My hair is put up in buns so my neck doesn't sweat while hiking. Unfortunately on the way up, I did trip and had to put some bandages on myself.

Luckily for me, we finally made it to our destination, so I took out my bento to eat, placed my fishing rod down, and got ready to take a selfie with my cellphone. We definitely can't forget my portable speaker in order to enjoy the scenery with some chill lo-fi. Also, I ALWAYS bring a plushie with me wherever I go, so meet Pippa who was my hiking buddy! :blush:

Maybe tonight we'll catch a lot of new friends and take them home.

Outfit details
  • Cleats
  • Bandage
  • Bun Wig
  • Athletic pants
  • Athletic jacket

Back