• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Hiiii! Looking for my wish list items!

I went to bed. If you did want to drop those bells off, thatd be cool. I slept on it and realized that its just a couple millioin bells

Lol, im booting up right now! Would drop off or pick up workfor you?

hey again! I didn't check what other people offered up already so sorry if this is redundant but I can get you:
- squid bumper
- mama bear
- low screen
- hibachi
- screen
- gadget shelf
- ice side table

for no charge.

Lol, im booting up right now! Would drop off or pick up workfor you?
I'll drop it off instead!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

Be there right now!
Thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey again! I didn't check what other people offered up already so sorry if this is redundant but I can get you:
- squid bumper
- mama bear
- low screen
- hibachi
- screen
- gadget shelf
- ice side table

for no charge.
I love u...so Mucho

looks like you're getting everything minus the squid bumper from snowesque but do you still want that? :0

Thanks again, I'll be able to help you with the other sets after I finish another trade in different thread!

Last edited:
drop off or pick up? my town is a hot mess rn because i'm moving items between alts but as long as you don't mind that I don't care either way!
I don't mind picking it up if that's easier for u
Want u to be comfy

Back