• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Hiiii! Looking for my wish list items!

I went to bed. If you did want to drop those bells off, thatd be cool. I slept on it and realized that its just a couple millioin bells

Lol, im booting up right now! Would drop off or pick up workfor you?

hey again! I didn't check what other people offered up already so sorry if this is redundant but I can get you:
- squid bumper
- mama bear
- low screen
- hibachi
- screen
- gadget shelf
- ice side table

for no charge.

Lol, im booting up right now! Would drop off or pick up workfor you?
I'll drop it off instead!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

Be there right now!
Thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey again! I didn't check what other people offered up already so sorry if this is redundant but I can get you:
- squid bumper
- mama bear
- low screen
- hibachi
- screen
- gadget shelf
- ice side table

for no charge.
I love u...so Mucho

looks like you're getting everything minus the squid bumper from snowesque but do you still want that? :0

Thanks again, I'll be able to help you with the other sets after I finish another trade in different thread!

Last edited:
drop off or pick up? my town is a hot mess rn because i'm moving items between alts but as long as you don't mind that I don't care either way!
I don't mind picking it up if that's easier for u
Want u to be comfy

Back