• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi

Rosiria

Bells
Hi everyone, this is my first time on in this forum. I really love Animal Crossing and have been playing New Horizons a lot lately. My first game was Wild World, and I’ve also played a bit of New Leaf. I’m a bit shy, so I might not post a lot, but I’ll try to post as often as I can. I enjoy playing video games, and I’m currently learning how to draw. I also enjoy watching anime as well cartoons. I’m really looking forward to spending time here, and I’m really happy to meet you all :blush:

Hello, welcome to the forums! My first Animal Crossing game was Wild World as well. Out of the three you've played, which was your favorite? What are some of your favorite animes and cartoons? :giggle:

Hello, welcome to the forums! My first Animal Crossing game was Wild World as well. Out of the three you've played, which was your favorite? What are some of your favorite animes and cartoons? :giggle:
Thank you :giggle:

I think New Leaf and New Horizons are two of my favorites out of the three. I don’t think I have a specific favorite anime or cartoon, but I really enjoyed Kipo and The Age of Wonderbeasts on Netflix. I forgot to mention, I also played City Folk once, so I think that might be another favorite of mine. :)
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! I have lots of fond memories with Wild World. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you, I’m really excited to be here :giggle:

welcome to the forums, it’s lovely to meet you! i hope you’ll enjoy it here. ♥️

wild world was my first animal crossing game as well! such an amazing game. new leaf and new horizons are incredible as well, and city folk always looked so fun! do you have any favourite villagers?

it’s so cool that you’re trying to learn how to draw! i wish you the best of luck with that. <3 i’m actually trying to learn how to draw as well; i think i’m slowly getting there, but man it’s a process haha. if you’re interested, we have the museum section on here, where users can share art they’ve made, and look at art others in the community have made!

I think New Leaf and New Horizons are two of my favorites out of the three. I don’t think I have a specific favorite anime or cartoon, but I really enjoyed Kipo and The Age of Wonderbeasts on Netflix. I forgot to mention, I also played City Folk once, so I think that might be another favorite of mine. :)
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the forums, it’s lovely to meet you! i hope you’ll enjoy it here. ♥️

wild world was my first animal crossing game as well! such an amazing game. new leaf and new horizons are incredible as well, and city folk always looked so fun! do you have any favourite villagers?

it’s so cool that you’re trying to learn how to draw! i wish you the best of luck with that. <3 i’m actually trying to learn how to draw as well; i think i’m slowly getting there, but man it’s a process haha. if you’re interested, we have the museum section on here, where users can share art they’ve made, and look at art others in the community have made!
Thank you, it’s nice to meet you too. :)

I’ll definitely look at the museum when I get the chance. Thank you for your encouraging words. :giggle:

I think my favorite villagers so far are Kiki, Marshal, Ankha, Aurora, Lucy, and a few others in the normal personality group. I think a lot of their designs are really cute, and they tend to be the sweetest villagers. I also like a few lazy ones, like Bob, Punchy, and Sherb. There’s also some peppy villagers that have cute designs as well. I haven’t decided a favorite for the other personality groups, except for a grumpy villager, Kabuki.

Hello and welcome! New Horizons is my first Animal Crossing game, and I’ve found this forum helpful. What are some of your favorite hobbies?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

I’ve picked up playing ACNH again lately too. I felt my first island was finished enough, so started a second island on another Switch (I couldn’t bring myself to reset it!). Have you been playing since the release? Have you restarted your island at all? 😊

I’m another one who is learning to draw! It’s a constant work-in-progress! 😅 If you ever feel like sharing your progress, a lot of people post their drawings in The Museum (though sharing art can be pretty daunting, I admit). Is there anything in particular you’re hoping to learn to draw? E.g. characters, landscapes, cartoons, etc.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here! 😊🌟

I’ve picked up playing ACNH again lately too. I felt my first island was finished enough, so started a second island on another Switch (I couldn’t bring myself to reset it!). Have you been playing since the release? Have you restarted your island at all? 😊

I’m another one who is learning to draw! It’s a constant work-in-progress! 😅 If you ever feel like sharing your progress, a lot of people post their drawings in The Museum (though sharing art can be pretty daunting, I admit). Is there anything in particular you’re hoping to learn to draw? E.g. characters, landscapes, cartoons, etc.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here! 😊🌟
Thank you :)

Im hoping to learn how to draw characters, either fanart or original. I also want to learn to draw landscapes one day too, since I’m interested in possibly either getting into animation or game development.

I haven’t restarted my island yet, I’m too scared (and a bit too lazy to do things again lol).

I wish you luck in your drawing! :giggle:
Hello and welcome! New Horizons is my first Animal Crossing game, and I’ve found this forum helpful. What are some of your favorite hobbies?

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you and hello!

I enjoy playing video games, watching anime/cartoons, and drawing (although I’m still new to it). I also maybe want to get into sewing/embroidery/etc. :giggle:

Back