hi !!

lovelace

normal villagers are good for the soul
Bells
hi ! call me libby (she/her pronouns if u please) :0 i'm new here, but i hope we can be friends !

i became a fan of the animal crossing series after new horizons, but i'm definitely planning to get some of the older games in the future ! my fav thing to do atm is collect villager photos because they are adorable and the sense of achievement u get when a villager gives u their photo is unparalleled. unfortunately this means my island is a lil bit of a mess due to a lack of interest in making it look better, but hey,, u win some u lose some <(_ _)>

looking forward to some fun times here !! have a lovely day everyone & don't forget to take care of urselves <3

Welcome to the forums Libby!

I agree getting photos from your villagers is so nice! 💖 Do you have a favourite villager that has given you their photo? Any other favourite villagers? 😊

Welcome to the community. I hope to see you around. I love receiving photos of villagers, but I’ll admit that I cheated a bit. I just wrapped random expensive gifts until they gave me their photo.

Last edited:
Hello Libby, welcome to the forums! ^^ Have you decided what AC game you'd like to try next? I've only played New Leaf (and HHD) and New Horizons, but I've been thinking about doing a casual playthrough of Wild World at some point too.

Welcome to the forums Libby!

I agree getting photos from your villagers is so nice! 💖 Do you have a favourite villager that has given you their photo? Any other favourite villagers? 😊
hi ! yes, i'm super fond of marina in particular :00 i was so happy when i got her photo. do u have any favs ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the community. I hope to see you around. I love receiving photos of villagers, but I’ll admit that I cheated a bit. I just wrapped random expensive gifts until they gave me their photo.
helloo :]] and whatever works, am i right ?? for my part, i've set progress back more times than i can count to give my villagers some wardrobe variety, which probably does not help w getting their photos, but,,, oh well hehe ( ̄︶ ̄*)
Hello Libby, welcome to the forums! ^^ Have you decided what AC game you'd like to try next? I've only played New Leaf (and HHD) and New Horizons, but I've been thinking about doing a casual playthrough of Wild World at some point too.
i'd love to play new leaf next !! i think it'd be fun to go in reverse chronological order since i started w new horizons ^^

New Leaf is a pretty fun game. Unfortunately in older games, though, villagers can just randomly move out. It’s a bit stressful when you have dream villagers that you want to keep. Other than that, a lot of people actually prefer New Leaf.

hi ! yes, i'm super fond of marina in particular :00 i was so happy when i got her photo. do u have any favs ?
Marina is so adorable!

My favourite villager is Agnes! She was my sisterly starter and I just thought she was so sweet and funny. 😊

I'd like to try New Leaf as well! I'd like to see the differences between the two games, especially things like dialogue and non-villager characters!

New Leaf is a pretty fun game. Unfortunately in older games, though, villagers can just randomly move out. It’s a bit stressful when you have dream villagers that you want to keep. Other than that, a lot of people actually prefer New Leaf.
ooh that does sound like a lil bit of a problem, but i suppose it's all part of the experience ^^ i've read that u can still use amiibo to invite villagers over in new leaf, so if i'm not mistaken abt that, then that might be a way to bring a villager u really didn't want to let go of back to ur island !!
Marina is so adorable!

My favourite villager is Agnes! She was my sisterly starter and I just thought she was so sweet and funny. 😊

I'd like to try New Leaf as well! I'd like to see the differences between the two games, especially things like dialogue and non-villager characters!
agnes is super cute as well !! sisterly villagers r so lovely <3

yes, i'd love to see how the game & characters have changed from game to game !! i'm sure characters that i love in new horizons will be nothing like how i remember them when i speak w them in new leaf, but i'm so excited to get to know them again (^▽^)

Using Amiibo cards can definitely work. I haven’t used them prior to New Horizons, but they definitely did help with obtaining villagers. I think it’s be tedious to get all of the villagers’ cards you want, though.

Using Amiibo cards can definitely work. I haven’t used them prior to New Horizons, but they definitely did help with obtaining villagers. I think it’s be tedious to get all of the villagers’ cards you want, though.
anything for the cute video game animals /j

that's true, though !! i don't think it'd be cheap, either, so i probably won't be hoarding the amiibo cards of every single villager i want, but it's nice to know there's a workaround to the whole randomly-moves-away thing (^^ゞ

Last edited:
I didn’t even think of that before your comment, honestly. I’ve been taking that feature for granted in New Horizons. I think I’d go insane trying to keep all ten of my dream villagers in New Leaf. I did play, but it wasn’t as religiously as New Horizons, by any means.

Back