• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi !!

LaceAndForest

Bells
Hi! 🌿

I'm Estelle, in real life i'm an animator but also a huge Animal Crossing fan since WildWorld (which stays my favorite because of the nostalgia and how simple things were in the game and in life at that time ♥). I look forward to explore this forum and get to know you guys!
I don't really know what to add in this presentation... Since WW my besties are Vesta and Nan (i even crafted a little amiibo sized sculpture of Vesta haha). Also, fun fact, my town and villager names have stayed the same in every single games since WW ahahah....

Oh and i love plants, we never have enough plants!

Have a nice day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi welcome to tbt! what's your favorite type of plant?

Hi! Welcome to TBT! 😊 I look forward to seeing you post here. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. :) I hope you enjoy posting here.

Thank you all for welcoming me! (○^ω^○)♥

@ItzNotNatzDuh : I looooooove pothos cause they're super easy to care for and i love climbing plants in general! Also have a soft spot for my prayer plants (even if the leaves make noise sometimes when moving and it scares the **** out of me ahahahaha). You love plants too ? :3

@Vrisnem : Omg first time I hear Vesta is very very loved by someone else, I love this forum already 8D Will definitely post some pictures!!

@Dunquixote : Thank you!! It's my first time on a forum too so if i post anything at the wrong place or anything, let me know hahaha ^^'

@Parkai Thank you!! There's a special place in my heart for Apples as they were my native fruits in WW so i associate them to AC in general haha. But I love peaches, their color is super super cute (lucky i got them as my native in NH, yay!)

Back