• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi!

Stormkitty

Bells
Hello, I just joined!

Avid fan of Animal Crossing since the New Leaf days. I wish I played the earlier ones, but I never owned a GameCube sooo.

I actually STRUGGLED with the username part as I was trying to join. all my good ones were taken...so I settled with Stormkitty.

aaand speaking of Stormkitty, that would be moi~ I won't reveal other details such as irl name and such, so there's that. I'm a SoCal native living in good-o Houston, where the BBQ is delicious and the traffic sucks (but I haven't fought it since the pandemic began, so that's a good thing).

My favorite villagers are Pekoe and Purrl (and the majority of the cat villagers.) And my New Horizons island is called Spoofyland (Game Grumps fans will get the reference).

As for me, I am an avid YouTube watcher, with the gaming likes of Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Pewds. I am a mom of two....................cats, Chase and Tara. I am a good cook, can sew a blanket, and get wanderlust all the time (ugh I could use a vacation right now!).

I believe that would be all for now. I appreciate y'all reading. Hope to meet new AC friends, because I could really use some! I have LOTS of fruit and gifts that I don't mind giving away. I am kind of a hoarder....lol

Back