• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi!

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Hello everyone! I'm VanessaMay18, and I LOVE Animal Crossing! I've been playing Wild World for four and a half years and New Leaf for two years. I play both of them every day. I've been watching this forum for awhile, but just decided to sign up today. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you! :)

What else....I also like Phineas and Ferb and choir. But that's beside the point. XD

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to Bell Tree Forums! I hope you enjoy having fun and trading on the forums!

Welcome to TBT :)
I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello everyone! I'm VanessaMay18, and I LOVE Animal Crossing! I've been playing Wild World for four and a half years and New Leaf for two years. I play both of them every day. I've been watching this forum for awhile, but just decided to sign up today. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you! :)

What else....I also like Phineas and Ferb and choir. But that's beside the point. XD
LOL, I've been playing AC:WW for 4 and a half years and AC:NL for 2 years! What a coincidence! XD

Anyway, welcome to the forums. you can add me as a friend if you'd like, and PM (private message) me if you have questions. To do that, click on my name, and it's pretty obvious which buttons to press. ;) Welcome!

LOL, I've been playing AC:WW for 4 and a half years and AC:NL for 2 years! What a coincidence! XD

Anyway, welcome to the forums. you can add me as a friend if you'd like, and PM (private message) me if you have questions. To do that, click on my name, and it's pretty obvious which buttons to press. ;) Welcome!

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to start posting a lot on here. :D

Comment: wow, this site gets a lot of new members every day! The other forum I belong to has about 20 active members, so this is a big difference. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, that is a coincidence! o_O
XD

Yeah this is quite an active site, but just be consistent and keep track of where you post and you'll be good! Welcome aboard.

Back