Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Hello everyone! I'm VanessaMay18, and I LOVE Animal Crossing! I've been playing Wild World for four and a half years and New Leaf for two years. I play both of them every day. I've been watching this forum for awhile, but just decided to sign up today. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you! :)

What else....I also like Phineas and Ferb and choir. But that's beside the point. XD

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome to Bell Tree Forums! I hope you enjoy having fun and trading on the forums!

Hello everyone! I'm VanessaMay18, and I LOVE Animal Crossing! I've been playing Wild World for four and a half years and New Leaf for two years. I play both of them every day. I've been watching this forum for awhile, but just decided to sign up today. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you! :)

What else....I also like Phineas and Ferb and choir. But that's beside the point. XD
LOL, I've been playing AC:WW for 4 and a half years and AC:NL for 2 years! What a coincidence! XD

Anyway, welcome to the forums. you can add me as a friend if you'd like, and PM (private message) me if you have questions. To do that, click on my name, and it's pretty obvious which buttons to press. ;) Welcome!

LOL, I've been playing AC:WW for 4 and a half years and AC:NL for 2 years! What a coincidence! XD

Anyway, welcome to the forums. you can add me as a friend if you'd like, and PM (private message) me if you have questions. To do that, click on my name, and it's pretty obvious which buttons to press. ;) Welcome!

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to start posting a lot on here. :D

Comment: wow, this site gets a lot of new members every day! The other forum I belong to has about 20 active members, so this is a big difference. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, that is a coincidence! o_O
XD

Yeah this is quite an active site, but just be consistent and keep track of where you post and you'll be good! Welcome aboard.

Back