• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hi there!

lahtay

have a nice day! :)
Bells
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Hello there! I'm new to the forums, but I have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf for five years now :)
I just recently restarted the town that I had for five years and put hundreds on hours into, and I am now working on a new town! Restarting was a bit hard to do, but now I feel much more into playing the game than I have been in a long time.

I haven't really used many forum websites before, so it may take me a while to adjust to what it's like, but I hope I do quickly! There seems to be a lot of neat things here :)

Back