• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi there!

shuli

ACNLcirclejerk
Bells
Arcade Tokens
I'm Shuli! I recently started ACNL with my boyfriend (about 2 weeks ago) and I look forward to engaging with the community here : )
I'm an artist so I'm hoping to maybe get an art shop going and even create my own patterns. As of now, I'm working on making my town look nice. Next step would be getting my dream villagers.

My FC is 3196 4287 7690. I would be more than happy to add new friends and visit some towns for inspiration!

Hi Shuli, welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you enjoy the fair that is currently going on!

Hi Shuli, welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you enjoy the fair that is currently going on!

Thanks! The fair looks neat, albeit a bit confusing but I'll figure it out.

Welcome to the forums! What kind of patterns do you do?

Thank you! I haven't started yet but I've done pixel art before so I assume it'll be no different. I'm hoping to start with some water patterns since what I'm looking for is limited. They're mostly going to be for my town but my boyfriend suggested that I should share them with the community.

welcome to belltree!
and yeah have fun with the fair

good luck on your town!

Back