• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hi there!

Scene1160

Umbrella Jamboree
Bells
Hello! I'm new to these forums.
I've played Animal Crossing for as long as I can remember (sometimes tearing the controller out of my brother's hands. :3)
Speaking of my brother, he's the one who told me I should use these forums to ask people if they want to play sometime, his name is mariop476.

I saw that there's a festival going on right now, and I wanted to warn you that I'm a pretty good artist! ^_^
I'll probably only stop by on weekends, though, since I don't play the game as much as my brother (it's also probably a good move to tell you that I use the same cart and system as him, so we have the same Friend Code).
So, yeah! I hope I enjoy my time here.

Back