• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi! New to forum but experienced with AC

ChillCat

Yay!
Bells
Switch
8020-9590-5052
I'm new here and I'd love to do CLEAN and FAIR trades with you all. I had some bad experiences with Nookazon so hopefully this will be better.

Hey! Welcome to TBT! I have heard terrible things about Nookazon, but this is such a great community and I've had nothing but positive experiences and interactions here. Even made a few friends! I hope you enjoy it!

Welcome! I've never had a bad experience trading with anyone on this forum - everyone is really lovely.

Welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy it here and you have a pleasant experience trading with us. If you ever have any questions you can DM me :)

welcome! And that sounds like a bad community that you were part of. Never heard of Nookazon, but TBT forums is much more easier to do trades.

hi, welcome! tbt is definitely a lot less shady than nookazon, people on here have always been fair and respectful to me

Welcome to the forum! This place is much better established and the rating system here really helps you weed out potential scammers!

Back