Hi, new friend on board!

Jennage

Bells
Name's Jenn. Just found this forum bc I really want cherries and pears and couldn't find the other site I'd seen a few weeks ago to trade. I'm excited to find some new friends to play & trade with. It'll take me a bit to not only remember to access but get used to this forum so thanks in advance for your patience.

Hi, Jenn! I've got both cherries and pears. Once I renew my online account, I'd be happy to pass along as many as you like. Welcome to the forums!

Welcome Jenn! 🌟

I'd be happy to help with the fruit as well if we're available at the same time! Otherwise, I'd definitely recommend browsing this section as there's usually some wonderful person offering fruits!

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Welcome to the forums. I know you joined for help with fruits, but hopefully you decide to stick around. It’s a nice community to be apart of here.

welcome to the forums, jenn! it seems you’ve got the fruits covered by the 2 lovely ladies above, but i look forward to maybe seeing you around! ☺️

Welcome to the forums. I know you joined for help with fruits, but hopefully you decide to stick around. It’s a nice community to be apart of here.
Thank you, I look forward to learning new things and making some friends!
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the forums, jenn! it seems you’ve got the fruits covered by the 2 lovely ladies above, but i look forward to maybe seeing you around! ☺️
Sounds great, thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome Jenn! 🌟

I'd be happy to help with the fruit as well if we're available at the same time! Otherwise, I'd definitely recommend browsing this section as there's usually some wonderful person offering fruits!

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊
Thank you for the welcome! I'd love to trade for some cherries and pears if we can connect. I'll definitely browse the section, thanks for the advice!

Hi, Jenn! I've got both cherries and pears. Once I renew my online account, I'd be happy to pass along as many as you like. Welcome to the forums!
Thank you Elodie, I look forward to it!

Hi! I hope you see you around the forums. There is currently a Winter Event you can come check out.

Back